Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This one is for IowaMarlinFan

Featured Replies

lol... I think that was Ferentz's first year in 1999 when we were 1-11

 

I like seeing things like this.. reminds me of where we were 5 years ago and where we are today.

 

What I would give to play Nebraska now. :mischief

Crouch has fallen far fast(and it looks like Jason White could easily become Crouch version 2)...did anyone see him at the Heisman ceremony last year? He was there in khaki pants and a shirt from old navy.

902780[/snapback]

Crouch was never expected to be a great player in the NFL, I thought he could've been a good special teams player because of his great speed and running ability, but I didn't think he'd be anything more. So it's not like there was a lot of unfulfilled expectation.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.