August 15, 200521 yr Everyone has to admit it....you look back at your early days of posting and cringe. You think to yourself "WTF was I thinking". Here's an example of one of my early posts: :lol :thumbup http://smilies.jeeptalk.org lets put a 20% TAX ON ALL THE CANUCKS THAT COME IN THE WINTER OR WE CAN ASK BILL GATES FOR THE MONEY IN EXCHANGE WE'LL NAME IT MICROSOFT FIELD AND PUT ARRIOLA NAME ON THE STREET THAT WILL KEEP THAT PUNK HAPPY 277495[/snapback] WTF was I thinking? 1) Didn't use the image tag right. 2) The caps lock button must have been jammed. 3) The retarded funding idea. 4) The idea of over-taxing my fellow Canadians. Post any of yours if you'd like. It doesn't have to be from this forum. Post from your first days of posting on the internet are usually bad. This is where your stalking skills go to good use. :mischief
August 15, 200521 yr Haha one just happend! Man like on the last week of school this past year, I was with my girl in the back cornor of computer class (which the teacher doesn't stand up or make you do anything at all she just sits there and lets you go online) and then slowly they start calling kids who have skipped detention into the principals office, next thing we know its just us two in our last row behind the table. My girl is freaky so she started touching me down there and eventually started giving me head, then I hear my name over the intercom "Javy Labrador please report to the principals office immeidately." I jump up and go over there and little did I know I forgot to zip up. Damn man, worst moment ever, standing there and then having it pop out. Guys just looked at me because they always figured I was small since I don't shower in the locker rooms, and the slutty girls really started coming on to me after that. By the time I noticed I was right next in line with the principal, he saw it right there next to his face, I said the only thing I could say "sir can I please call my parents to come pick me up, I just noticed I have a whole in my pants!" Of course he said yes, but he has never looked at me in the face again. My girl laughed when she found out, but she hates that it happened now because some of those girls still want some of it. lol Javy88 As for me I still make post and then look back and think WTF was I thinking.
August 15, 200521 yr I don't know if there would be any point of me posting any of my early membership lacking knowledge posts. I can basically post any of my posts and it would be considered a bad post.
August 15, 200521 yr I don't know if there would be any point of me posting any of my early membership lacking knowledge posts. I can basically post any of my posts and it would be considered a bad post. 902798[/snapback] True
August 15, 200521 yr Me on the Marlins newsgroup in 1996 A little more from there I sound a little weird... but then again I was only 13.
August 15, 200521 yr Me on the Marlins newsgroup in 1996 A little more from there I sound a little weird... but then again I was only 13. 902802[/snapback] :lol Wow the message board has evolved a lot in 9 years. BTW Admin, MARLINS DO RULE! :mischief
August 15, 200521 yr I look at my AIM logs and sound like such a p***y I don't even wanna talk about it....
August 15, 200521 yr Wow the message board has evolved a lot in 9 years. That's the Marlins newsgroup, it still exists albeit not active... it's Usenet. You've never heard of newsgroups? :o That was before there was a message board on the site. Look at what a spammer I was I really wanted a Marlins Magazine I guess
August 15, 200521 yr I don't even think I knew what the internet was in 1996 :plain 902825[/snapback] I bet you were still a bitch back then though.
August 15, 200521 yr Craig, I had a 1 page Marlins site that was never updated in 1993 on my prodigy or compuserve account (when they were more like AOL and not just ISP's) . :plain Washington fan wanted the fish, I told him how it is
August 15, 200521 yr I don't even think I knew what the internet was in 1996 :plain 902825[/snapback] I bet you were still a bitch back then though. 902827[/snapback] Unrelated, but yes, I was. Always.
August 15, 200521 yr Craig, I had a 1 page Marlins site that was never updated in 1993 on my prodigy or compuserve account (when they were more like AOL and not just ISP's) . :plain Washington fan wanted the fish, I told him how it is 902828[/snapback] Wowness.....that's good stuff, how did you find all these links though? And screw Washington :lol
August 15, 200521 yr Me calling for the Sea Bass 902840[/snapback] Is it ok if I giggle everytime I see your last name?
August 15, 200521 yr Ive been posting for way too long Feb 7 1998, 4:00 am show options Today the Marlins traded Al Leiter and Ralph Milliard to the Mets for two minor-league pitchers and a minor-league outfielder. I can understand why Leiter was traded, but why Milliard? He was a good prospect, and while he may not have had success in the majors, he had good years at AAA and is the kind of player the Marlins might need in the future.
August 15, 200521 yr Steve mention, always been my favorite LOL Fish bringing their best for the west
August 15, 200521 yr Check out the date: somehow, I knew Mar 8 1997, 4:00 am show options The Marlins won both of their split-squad games today(against the Indians and Mets) and are now 11-0! Both their pitching and hitting appear to be amazing, even though this is only spring training. Gary Sheffield really appears to be heating up- he hit his 2nd and 3rd homeruns of the spring today in the game against Cleveland. I hope they can continue these winning ways throughout the season! Go Marlins!
August 15, 200521 yr Don't have any links, but I always did those AOL Sports chats/sim leagues back in the day. I used the alias 'DaBom560' since I was very young (even then I was listening to QAM). I was a bitching fan.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.