Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Early Bad Posts

Featured Replies

Wow the message board has evolved a lot in 9 years.

 

That's the Marlins newsgroup, it still exists albeit not active... it's Usenet. You've never heard of newsgroups? :o That was before there was a message board on the site.

 

Look at what a spammer I was

 

I really wanted a Marlins Magazine I guess

902818[/snapback]

I remember using newsgroups. But people spammed the hell out of them when I was young.

i love it when there is a new member and the first post is always in the wrong forum ... iknow thats what i did :lol ... its like once a week you go int6o ther marlins forum and you see athread named hi im new here... i just laugh and say must be a rookie :lol

My very first post (originally posted in the wrong forum)

 

The Marlins board on ESPN is so boring so I decided to check out marlinsbaseball.com(thanks miamifan2004). :D

My worst had to be wanting to trade Enc and a prospect for Wells and Voglesong...oh well.

902926[/snapback]

You sure thats the only one?

 

Anyways.. I'll find one of mine..

I don't even need a former post, I think my user name said it all.

 

*shakes head*

My first post:

 

I think it is gonna be Jack for the NL over Felipe Alou just for the fact that Felipe Alou had a World Series caliber team to work with already, while Jack had a team with talent but not material. He's led the team to become material while Felipe Alou has let the Giants have their first season sweep of plus 3 games in their history and there having just a little above par season....

 

I agree that Tony Pena should win the AL award though :whistle

 

 

Boy was I right. :mischief

 

 

Second post:

 

QUOTE(Ramp @ Aug 18 2003, 10:59 PM)

voo doo

 

i agree :hat

Boy. What a difference. :plain

 

BTW, that was in response to the Coverboy Curse thread. :plain

Quality posting:

 

How can you call Choi average?

 

He is the best hitting, pitching, and fielding player of all time. He also caught Saddam in Iraq, brought about the collaspe of the Soviet Union, and was a key strategist in winning World War II. He is the favorite to lead both North and South Korea. Meanwhile, the U.S. is going to change the the law to let people to run for the president who are not native to the country on account of Hee Seop Choi.

490763[/snapback]

 

It's too bad the Marlins don't have Choi any more, he was my favorite guy on the team. The guy invented the wheel and discovered fire in the same day and still had time to discover the world was round by dinnertime.

I don't even need a former post, I think my user name said it all.

 

*shakes head*

903385[/snapback]

 

You joined a few weeks after me IIRC.....I remember seeing your SN as a new member, and subsequently kicking myself for not thinking of "MiggysLadi" first.

 

:(

My first bashing...

 

(Beinfest4Prez @ Jan 28 2004, 5:32 PM)

 

I like the: Its safe to come out now; but thats for the bandwagoners...

 

 

BTW: Welcome to the boards, and be sure to read the surgeon genrals warning about this site...

I have actually been a part of the official Marlins website, and have been active in the forums for a good year. I am probably the most loyal fan, not to take anything away from the members here I am completely open about my love for the team, and I protect them and my fellow fans from any bashings by other fans.

 

Anyway, go fish.

 

POR SIEMPRE

 

-jewbility

It was in response to a slogan I made up for the 'slogan contest' back in the day.

I don't even need a former post, I think my user name said it all.

 

*shakes head*

903385[/snapback]

 

You joined a few weeks after me IIRC.....I remember seeing your SN as a new member, and subsequently kicking myself for not thinking of "MiggysLadi" first.

 

:(

903558[/snapback]

 

gotta be creative, ya know?

 

:shifty

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.