Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Braves @ Marlins 9/30

Featured Replies

Whose triple A team is better?????

Whose triple A team is better?????

 

We'll see. :mischief

 

 

yea we will :mischief2

 

:marlins

Whose triple A team is better?????

 

We'll see. :mischief

 

:marlins

Will we?

 

I sure hope Jack plays the kids again

Oh My.. I forgot that Josh is pitching tonight.. I cant wait- only 90 minutes :)

 

I'll be watching the Indians and White Sox

Oh My.. I forgot that Josh is pitching tonight.. I cant wait- only 90 minutes :)

 

I'll be watching the Indians and White Sox

 

Say hello to Gravy :drool

Oh My.. I forgot that Josh is pitching tonight.. I cant wait- only 90 minutes :)

 

I'll be watching the Indians and White Sox

 

Say hello to Gravy :drool

I can't.

I'll be watching it on TV

Go Josh Johnson and go Yankees....

I want the Sox, Yanks, and Tribe to finish in a 3 team tie.

 

How many flapjacks does it take to cover a doghouse?

 

24 because an elephant can't swim backwards

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.