Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guy Walks through Glass

Featured Replies

That's what I don't like about these tricks...Why the paper??

 

AND OMG THE SITE COLORS AND BANNER CHANGED

  • Author

That's what I don't like about these tricks...Why the paper??

 

AND OMG THE SITE COLORS AND BANNER CHANGED

 

It's Magic, a Magician doesn't just reveal his trick :mischief

That's what I don't like about these tricks...Why the paper??

 

AND OMG THE SITE COLORS AND BANNER CHANGED

 

 

 

To hide the trick- that's why it's called a magic trick

  • Author

That's what I don't like about these tricks...Why the paper??

 

AND OMG THE SITE COLORS AND BANNER CHANGED

 

 

 

To hide the trick- that's why it's called a magic trick

LIES :magic

Criss Angel, the guy does some pretty sick tricks

 

his show on A&E is a 'can't miss', David Copperfield hasn't got s**t on him.

 

wat about david blain that man is raw.. .. wat time is the show on A&E id like to see it a couple of times

Criss Angel, the guy does some pretty sick tricks

 

his show on A&E is a 'can't miss', David Copperfield hasn't got s**t on him.

 

wat about david blain that man is raw.. .. wat time is the show on A&E id like to see it a couple of times

 

I'm pretty sure it's every Wednesday at 10 PM

 

EDIT: There's actually one tonight at 10, so I may be wrong about Wednesday...It might be every weekday

Even though I dig that level of street performance/magic, I wish they wouldn't take themselves so seriously. We know it's a trick. There's no mystical secret to it.

 

Just give us a wink to let us know you're breathing because as breathtaking as the trick is, it can't possibly be real. Just do the Penn and Teller thing and TELL ME you're lying to me, then proceed to wow me with doing it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.