What are YOU planning on doing...

Hollyberry

I'm planning to pass out flyers and anything else that I can do to help with the "Save the Marlins" movement. I'm also talking to friends and family about this to spead the word. Ohh also I'm gonna try to attend more Marlin games in '06 and bring signs with me that say things like "Save the Marlins!" and "We want a Stadium!" :thumbup

i plan on investing more of my money and time on my 2nd favorite team, The St. Louis Cardinals. I go to school in Central Illinois and the Cardinals were the team i was told to like and the Marlins were my hometown team. I was a bigger fan of the Marlins, but now as they are preparing to leave (which i'm almost certain they will) i have to slowly switch my number one team to the midwest.

i plan on investing more of my money and time on my 2nd favorite team, The St. Louis Cardinals. I go to school in Central Illinois and the Cardinals were the team i was told to like and the Marlins were my hometown team. I was a bigger fan of the Marlins, but now as they are preparing to leave (which i'm almost certain they will) i have to slowly switch my number one team to the midwest.

LOSER! No need for this post!!!

Yeah. What exactly does this have to do with saving the Marlins again? :rolleyes:

Yeah, but we could make a pretty big impact if we put an ad in the Super Bowl.

Then again, we could just put the 4 million or whatever towards the money necessary for a stadium. So forget that.

we dont have to show a full 30 seconds commercial :mischief ...instead we can send subliminal messages throughout the whole thing :lolup we brainwash every one in the nation with subliminal messages saying "go to the bank and withdraw all of your money and pledge it to th emarlins stadium fund" :evil

hey it works...movie theaters used to have subliminal messages(little hidden messages that appear when you are watching a tv or movie) telling people that they were thirsty and they needed to buy a coke :thumbup :whistle

I'm in Virginia. I can't go to home games and show my support. But I will go to several away games and get as close as I can to the players and tell them I appreciate what they're doing.

I can't write to your legislators, mayors, or your governor. I don't think they'll care what I have to say since I can't vote in Florida. But I'm going to write to them anyway.

I can't wear a "Save the Marlins" shirt around here and have anybody important noticing it. Same with having bumper stickers and window clings on my car. But I already have the car decked out, and I'm going to wear a "Save the Marlins" shirt anyway.

That's what I'm gonna do.

Guest FishFanInPA

I'm in Virginia. I can't go to home games and show my support. But I will go to several away games and get as close as I can to the players and tell them I appreciate what they're doing.

I can't write to your legislators, mayors, or your governor. I don't think they'll care what I have to say since I can't vote in Florida. But I'm going to write to them anyway.

I can't wear a "Save the Marlins" shirt around here and have anybody important noticing it. Same with having bumper stickers and window clings on my car. But I already have the car decked out, and I'm going to wear a "Save the Marlins" shirt anyway.

Dodgii....I'm going to do the same things you are.....

There you go.

We should start the "Mid-Atlantic Coalition for the Preservation of the Florida Marlins"

There you go.

We should start the "Mid-Atlantic Coalition for the Preservation of the Florida Marlins"

I'm with y'all :cool

You know what - I think I'm going to start it.

Gentlemen, talk to baseball fans, not just Marlins fans that you know. Ask them to write to the politicians in control of this situation. Get a t-shirt made.

I'm going to get a website up this week, I'll post the link in my signature.

Just becareful with some Expos fans. I tried talking to them in My Space and they were quite cruel. It's all bitterness for Loria inside. But they don't understand that this isn't really against or for Loria. lol But whatever, they can F off. :)

Look around on White Sox sites. We all know how White Sox fans have been very supportive of us. Good luck!

leave now and be done with it. Since you are certain they will leave