Yahoo Sports Poll

TriCountyFish

Who cares what people think. I still think we'll be a decent team. The team is loaded with young talent... it's a question of how well they adjust to the big leagues, how hard they work, and how well Girardi manages them. I say more than 70 wins for sure, probably 75-81.

70 Wins ? Haha

Will be lucky to win 40 games....

I hate the owner and executives of the team but I must say that I'm actually looking foward to see the young players grow..

Good. So every win will feel great. So every time a team loses to us they can feel like crap. Just remember, our team has upside baby :banana

What is really funny is....The Marlins got rid of almost every player and STILL 52% of the voters think someone else is worse than the Marlins.

You're underestimating the talent on this team. We could have four players with over 20 homeruns each this coming year (Miggy, Hermida, Jacobs, and Willingham), which was better than last season. Offensively I think we'll be better. And I think we'll be better overall defensively as well. Our entire outfield defense will be improved. We'll get slightly worse at third base (but make no mistake, Miggy has gold glove potential). Definitely worse at second and short. We'll be about the same at first base. Probably better at catcher if we don't have Willy catching. And we'll have better overall speed, too.

The main problem, obviously, will be our pitching staff, besides D-Train. I think the rotation's main problem will be inconsistency, as opposed to just being scrubs. Olsen, Petit, and Johnson can all do well for us this coming season. You have to remember that we have good luck with our young pitchers.

Depending on who else we add, this team can finish at around. 500.

You're underestimating the talent on this team. We could have four players with over 20 homeruns each this coming year (Miggy, Hermida, Jacobs, and Willingham), which was better than last season. Offensively I think we'll be better. And I think we'll be better overall defensively as well. Our entire outfield defense will be improved. We'll get slightly worse at third base (but make no mistake, Miggy has gold glove potential). Definitely worse at second and short. We'll be about the same at first base. Probably better at catcher if we don't have Willy catching. And we'll have better overall speed, too.

The main problem, obviously, will be our pitching staff, besides D-Train. I think the rotation's main problem will be inconsistency, as opposed to just being scrubs. Olsen, Petit, and Johnson can all do well for us this coming season. You have to remember that we have good luck with our young pitchers.

We'll probably have just two players with over 20. I'll give you one of Hermida, Jacobs, and Willingham. Needless to say, the DRays, Rockies, Royals, and probably the Reds will all be worse than us next year. The poll is definitely skewed because of the press the Fish have gotten.

We'll probably have just two players with over 20. I'll give you one of Hermida, Jacobs, and Willingham. Needless to say, the DRays, Rockies, Royals, and probably the Reds will all be worse than us next year. The poll is definitely skewed because of the press the Fish have gotten.

Yeah, that sounds about right. The guys that don't finish with 20 homeruns or more will be close... they'll get to the teens. I predict Miggy with 30-35, one of Hermida, Jacobs and Willingham with 22-26, the other two at around 18 or so. That's still more than our top four from last year.

I remember when the media picked my Bears to be 2-14

Shows how much the media knows. I still like our team. I think they're going to surprise some people. 80 wins isn't out of the realm of possibility.