Jeff Nelson

Marlins97+03WC

I wouldn't mind having Jeff Nelson at all. He has experience and he can still pitch a little. I know we keep hearing about this and it's like beating a dead horse, but a young bullpen like the one we're expecting to have, can only benefit from having a guy like Nelson out there. As of right now, who else do we have down there? Resop, Messenger, Bowyer, Bump, and maybe Logan Kensing.... I'd say we definitely need a few veterans.

Beggers can't be choosey.

I'll take him.

Agreed, we need some help in that pen i wouldn't mind seeing him there he can give some veteran leadership with that young pen could help.

Said it PERFECT! I would take him in a heartbeat if all he wants is a 1 year deal, That brings veteranship to the pen

Beggers can't be choosey.

I'll take him.

I agree if he is cheap I say go for it. Has quite a bit of experience and can always be dealt near the trade deadline. We can't offer the Wagner's and Ryan's. But the guys like Tood Jones and Bneitez when nobody seems to be high on them seem to do pretty good here.