Does anyone in South Florida listen to sports radio?

TheU

More Particularly... The Dan Lebatard show on 790 the ticket? A lot of people dont like him, but I think he is pretty clever. Him and Stugotts are hilarious... If you have a chance, tune in tonight at 6pm, when he has Frank Caliendo from MadTV! Thats f***in great! Caliendo does all these badass impressions (Jim Rome, John Madden, George W Bush, Al Pacino, Jeff Goldblum and Robin Williams to name a few) So yeah... the LeBatard show is great. Its weekdays from 4-7 on 790am. :mischief2

Guest Moneyball

More Particularly... The Dan Lebatard show on 790 the ticket? A lot of people dont like him, but I think he is pretty clever. Him and Stugotts are hilarious... If you have a chance, tune in tonight at 6pm, when he has Frank Caliendo from MadTV! Thats f***in great! Caliendo does all these badass impressions (Jim Rome, John Madden, George W Bush, Al Pacino, Jeff Goldblum and Robin Williams to name a few) So yeah... the LeBatard show is great. Its weekdays from 4-7 on 790am. :mischief2

Other than Boog's show this is the only other show I listen to in sports radio. I agree with you, the show is hilarious.