Panthers vs Bruins

JetsMania

Bruins are not very good, but we still need to play good to beat them. Panthers are playing totally different then the past 4 weeks when they were horrible.

I think 3 points in the next 2 games would be acceptable.

On a side note attendance for the past 3 home games has been very good, all of them have been around 18,000.

I was there, awesome game. The place was absolutely PACKED, but it didn't really fill up until the second period... typical Florida fans :lol .

When they announced that Samsanov was a scratch, I just knew it was going to be a great game for the Cats. I was surprised that there weren't very many Bruins fans there, I thought it was going to be like the Wings game where 90% of the fans were for the other team.

7 points back and they leap frogged Boston now going to 1-2 against them this year. Just 2 teams in front of them. I am really starting to like this hockey stuff since my friend at work is teaching me about it. Plus going to a few games and all with him, his wife and my girl. I see why folks up north love it. Still sorta strange being that I have never seen snow or been in places so cold at that arena.

But, I am starting to like this sport :)

...The place was absolutely PACKED, but it didn't really fill up until the second period... typical Florida fans :lol .

In all fairness, traffic was really slow on the Turnpike going south. It took me two hours to get there from West Palm; missed the first 6 goals of the game.

But it was a good one indeed, it had everything; even broken glass. Definitely worth the trip.

I was at the game as well it was awesome. Friday is a big game, as someone said earlier because of the 4 point swing

We are 7 points out now, so those 6 games we blew in the last min are the difference right now between playoffs and no playoffs.

18,900 was the attendance last night which is awesome.

We just need to figure out how to win on the road, especially since we have a 5 game road trip after fridays game.