Do you look similar to a famous person?

Hollyberry

Guest marlins02

i dont know but some dumbass website told me i look like the original ayatollah of iran. (i dont know how to spell the mans name).

ive been confused for an arab in the past but i sincerely doubt i look anything like him.

I don't think I look like anyone famous but my cousin once told me that I reminded him of Ananda Lewis (the MTV girl). And one of my boyfriends said I looked like Thandie Newton (the girl in Mission Impossible:2). I don't know if this is a good or bad thing. :plain

And one of my boyfriends said I looked like Thandie Newton (the girl in Mission Impossible:2). I don't know if this is a good or bad thing. :plain

Good thing.

It's a good thing. When I saw that movie, I fell in love...

Anyway, some people tell me I look like that guy from Dawson's Creek--the brother of the crazy girl that Pacey dated (also in Final Destination), but that was like 3 years ago so I dunno.

Guest marlins02

And one of my boyfriends said I looked like Thandie Newton (the girl in Mission Impossible:2). I don't know if this is a good or bad thing. :plain

Good thing.

very good thing

People tell me I look like Johnny Deep all the time.

:hat

when he was old and broken down in Blow?

:mischief

Im thinking more along the lines of this...

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Guest ShaqandWade323

People have told me I look like Chuck Norris. But I do not possess the power of Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris was responsible for the fall of the Berlin Wall, he simply pressed his hand on it and you know the rest.