Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do you look similar to a famous person?

Featured Replies

i dont know but some dumbass website told me i look like the original ayatollah of iran. (i dont know how to spell the mans name).

 

ive been confused for an arab in the past but i sincerely doubt i look anything like him.

I don't think I look like anyone famous but my cousin once told me that I reminded him of Ananda Lewis (the MTV girl). And one of my boyfriends said I looked like Thandie Newton (the girl in Mission Impossible:2). I don't know if this is a good or bad thing. :plain

And one of my boyfriends said I looked like Thandie Newton (the girl in Mission Impossible:2). I don't know if this is a good or bad thing. :plain

 

Good thing.

And one of my boyfriends said I looked like Thandie Newton (the girl in Mission Impossible:2). I don't know if this is a good or bad thing. :plain

 

Good thing.

 

 

It's a good thing. When I saw that movie, I fell in love...

 

 

Anyway, some people tell me I look like that guy from Dawson's Creek--the brother of the crazy girl that Pacey dated (also in Final Destination), but that was like 3 years ago so I dunno.

And one of my boyfriends said I looked like Thandie Newton (the girl in Mission Impossible:2). I don't know if this is a good or bad thing. :plain

 

Good thing.

 

 

 

very good thing

People tell me I look like Johnny Deep all the time.

 

:hat

 

 

 

when he was old and broken down in Blow?

 

 

:mischief

People tell me I look like Johnny Deep all the time.

 

:hat

 

 

 

when he was old and broken down in Blow?

 

 

:mischief

:plain

People tell me I look like Johnny Deep all the time.

 

:hat

 

 

 

when he was old and broken down in Blow?

 

 

:mischief

Im thinking more along the lines of this...

People tell me I look like Johnny Deep all the time.

 

:hat

 

 

 

when he was old and broken down in Blow?

 

 

:mischief

Im thinking more along the lines of this...

 

 

:plain :plain :plain :thumbdown :thumbdown

People tell me I look like Johnny Deep all the time.

 

:hat

 

 

 

when he was old and broken down in Blow?

 

 

:mischief

Im thinking more along the lines of this...

 

 

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

People have told me I look like Chuck Norris. But I do not possess the power of Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris was responsible for the fall of the Berlin Wall, he simply pressed his hand on it and you know the rest.

I got Pavel Bure

Ryan Philippe

and Dermot Mulroney

 

but I've been told when I'm in shape I look like Andy Garcia.

 

I used my beard and fat guy picture and Viggo Mortensen came up.

keanu f***ing reeves? :confused

 

who the hell is joaquin pheonix?

That site's fun...I keep getting Vanessa Mae, Kikukawa Rei, and Nanako Matsushima. I don't even know who those last 2 are.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.