Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do you look similar to a famous person?

Featured Replies

that site gave me:

1. Frank Lampard

2. Eric Bana

3. Luke Perry

 

 

 

not sure whether to be happy or sad about that... who the hell is Frank Lampard???

 

 

did it again and got:

1. Kyle MacLachlan

2. Heath Ledger

3. David Schwimmer

put up this guy:

 

 

 

 

too funny!

 

 

 

God damn what happened to his head?

Ethan Emrby from That Thing You Do; guy's got my crooked smile, and I guess he played a dick in that movie (some girl said he acted like me and I found out later he was the jerk).

 

 

 

 

 

I think he has a LITTLE bit of a resemblance on the left end in the second picture, the most I've seen of it anyway. The more I look at it, he does have my crooked smile for sure in the first.

I've gotten Lindsay Lohan a few times ???

And this one guy at work said I look like the younger Gloria Estefan

I've gotten Lindsay Lohan a few times ???

And this one guy at work said I look like the younger Gloria Estefan

 

Lindsay Lohan and Gloria Estefan??

1) Linda Evangelista

2) Jennifer Love Hewitt

3) Rachel McAdams

 

J Love, Rachel, and Linda??

 

None of these women look remotely alike. lol

 

You two should post pics and we can tell you...

I think for Ashley's own good she shouldn't

 

:lol

Rally Brian Peppers!

You didn't know? :lol

 

He's an e-legend.

Site gives

 

1. Mickey Rourke

2. Robert Redford

3. Don Johnson

 

But I often get Topher Grace

that site gave me

 

1) Ricky Martin

2) Chris Klein

3) Ed Norton

 

i dont see it but whatever

 

i've also gotten wilmer valderrama from a few people

About 5 years ago, I was a dead on Bono. That's all changed, however.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.