#1 pick

MVPosey

Guest Juanky

Honestly, in a draft class that isn't very deep, there are two legit number one overall picks. It'll come down to which the Texans (or whoever is drafting) wants. If it is after all Houston, they'll take Bush and we'll see what else happens.

I might be alone on this, but I think Leinart is just a glorified Ken Dorsey.

Honestly, in a draft class that isn't very deep, there are two legit number one overall picks. It'll come down to which the Texans (or whoever is drafting) wants. If it is after all Houston, they'll take Bush and we'll see what else happens.

I might be alone on this, but I think Leinart is just a glorified Ken Dorsey.

You are not alone, they seem to be near clones imo. Average arm, great wide recievers, numbers based on long lobs.

Guest Juanky

Eerily similar college records and exactly the same winning streaks with both of their college careers ending with their dynasties being upset in the title game trying to repeat.

Leinart's not bad, but he's nothing that special.

I agree with the general sentiment on Leinart. If he winds up on a team with good talent (which he won't), he could be solid, but since he'll be a top 5 pick, he'll get obliterated behind a crappy OL and have subpar guys to throw to (unless he winds up in New Orleans/San Antonio/Los Angeles). I think Reggie is still the #1 pick, but I don't think he'll play a down for the Texans.

Eerily similar college records and exactly the same winning streaks with both of their college careers ending with their dynasties being upset in the title game trying to repeat.

Leinart's not bad, but he's nothing that special.

the difference is that everyone knew that Dorsey wasn't a starting NFL QB even when he was playing great at Miami...Dorsey wasn't drafted until the last round, while Leinart is high first rounder, so if Leinart winds up like Dorsey in the NFL, he'll get a lot more crap out of it because nobody expected anything out of Dorsey in the NFL in the first place

I think Leinart will be a decent NFL starting QB, but IMO better off as a mid-late first rounder rather than a top 4 pick

Guest ShaqandWade323

I'm glad you said that because there was a report out of Texas that he is......

He should wait, shouldn't take the chance to get drafted by a franchise that is completely destroyed. (the Saints)

Vince Young is not going in the draft, I'm 90 percent sure.

NUTS! I think he will come out... It doesnt matter if hes going to play for a destroyed franchise. What do you think the draft is? The best players always go to the worse team unless there is a trade.. I think Young would LOVE to play for his hometown Texans... But I think that the Texans are selling on Carr, I think they will stick with him and go ahead a draft Bush. Young goes 2nd to the Saints....

I'm glad you said that because there was a report out of Texas that he is......

He should wait, shouldn't take the chance to get drafted by a franchise that is completely destroyed. (the Saints)

Why? If he's a top five pick next year he'd go to an awful franchise as well.

At least the Saints would have some good skill guys around him for support (Horn, Stallworth, McAllister, etc.)

I don't see how a team can pas on Reggie Bush even if they have no line. Draft the talent, pick up the beef off waivers, and FA.

Look at this year's Pro Bowl OL:

Mike Wahle: Round 2, Pick 10

LeCharles Bentley: Round 2, Pick 12

Admin Allen: Round 2, Pick 17

Olin Kreutz: Round 3, Pick 3

Will Shields: Round 3, Pick 18

Brian Waters: undrafted

Jeff Saturday: undrafted

Sure, there are a bunch of 1st rounders in there, but you aren't going to get TWO first round picks out of anyone this year...