Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spring Training Games.

Featured Replies

Who is going to attend some Marlins Spring Training games?

 

 

 

I am probably going to about 3 or 4. Alot less than last year because I am working on the weekends. :thumbdown I can't wait. Gotta love Spring Training. Love is in the air.

I have tix for the first Saturday game at Roger Dean. Probably will go to more, but not sure right now which dates.

 

I'll most probably also attend the Marlins' last ST game in Arlington, Texas.

the closest I'll get is dontrelle in the WBC

 

most of my spring training will be centered around the rangers/royals and padres/mariners

I might go Friday if I have nothing going on in school. Besides that, I'm going to a few O's games in the second half of March.

Mar 12 we'll see the Fish kill the Nationals.

 

March 12 the Mets and half the Marlin team from last year come to Ft. Lauderdale.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.