Red Sox showing interest in Wily Mo Pena

Junior

Jesus kid, give it a damn rest.

Do you throw every player that the Reds trade away under the bus just because they aren't on your team anymore?

I saw him in person in Baltimore on Saturday night and he was fine.

You know in Fenway, there is this thing called the Green Monster? Yeah, it's not like playing in a normal outfield. That's why.

Your tool meter is through the roof right now, congrats.

Jesus kid, give it a damn rest.

Do you throw every player that the Reds trade away under the bus just because they aren't on your team anymore?

I saw him in person in Baltimore on Saturday night and he was fine.

You know in Fenway, there is this thing called the Green Monster? Yeah, it's not like playing in a normal outfield. That's why.

Your tool meter is through the roof right now, congrats.

No.

I am not confident in Adam Dunn fielding anywhere either. It has nothing to do with him being a former Red, he just sucks as a fielder.

Pena is considered one of the worst defensive outfielders in all of baseball.

That much is definitely true.

Of course, if he's gonna hit 500 foot home runs, who cares?

I'm not saying he is going to be anything great defensively, but he hasn't gotten the chance to so I'm not going to start knocking him like FeLo has because he is a former Red.

I'd like to see what our coaching staff does with him offensively and defensively considering his young age and his new surroundings.

Pena is considered one of the worst defensive outfielders in all of baseball.

That much is definitely true.

Of course, if he's gonna hit 500 foot home runs, who cares?

I'm not saying he is going to be anything great defensively, but he hasn't gotten the chance to so I'm not going to start knocking him like FeLo has because he is a former Red.

I'd like to see what our coaching staff does with him offensively and defensively considering his young age and his new surroundings.

I want Pena to do well, but him sitting on the bench isn't going to do him any good.

Ok you can wait and see for yourself what his defense looks like, and your opinon will be the same as mine.

It did. He didn't have any idea about the height or distance behind him of the outfield fence and a 2-run homer went off his glove.

:lol

Funny thing is the exact same thing happend last year when we played you guys at Fenway.

No joke, but you are right that does have to do with Fenway.

It did. He didn't have any idea about the height or distance behind him of the outfield fence and a 2-run homer went off his glove.

Funny thing is the exact same thing happend last year when we played you guys at Fenway.

Well today's didn't. I like Pena a lot and he has a ton of potentially offensively, but I had no idea how bad he is defensively. He seems like a future DH. He made an atrocious play in the field today totally misplaying the ball and then tonight on Baseball Tonight, Boomer and the gang were making fun of it. I thought you were exaggerating FeLo, but damn is he bad in the field. Didn't much matter though as Beckett mowed the opposition down anyway.

Well today's didn't. I like Pena a lot and he has a ton of potentially offensively, but I had no idea how bad he is defensively. He seems like a future DH. He made an atrocious play in the field today totally misplaying the ball and then tonight on Baseball Tonight, Boomer and the gang were making fun of it. I thought you were exaggerating FeLo, but damn is he bad in the field. Didn't much matter though as Beckett mowed the opposition down anyway.

Nope I wasn't.

He is terrible in the field, but if he hits 40 it will make up for it.