Admin you are going to LOVE this

EndLine

Futon reports: FOX RENEWS ANIMATED HIT SERIES "'THE SIMPSONS" AND "KING OF THE HILL"

THE SIMPSONS Picked Up For Two Additional Seasons KING OF THE HILL Picked Up For One Additional Season

Fox Broadcasting Company has ordered two additional seasons of THE SIMPSONS and one additional season of KING OF THE HILL. This will take THE SIMPSONS, created by executive producer Matt Groening, through 19 seasons in 2007-2008. Mike Judge's KING OF THE HILL is picked up for its 11th season.

Having debuted on Jan. 14, 1990, THE SIMPSONS reigns as the longest-running animated series in history and the longest-running primetime series currently on television. THE SIMPSONS is a cultural institution and will celebrate a milestone 400 episodes in May 2007. Now in its 17th season, THE SIMPSONS has been critically praised and bestowed with numerous honors, including a Peabody Award and 21 Emmy Awards. THE SIMPSONS currently holds the Guinness Book of World Records titles for Longest-Running Primetime Animated Television Series and Most Guest Stars Featured in a Television Series. Recognized as a pop culture icon, Homer Simpson's annoyed grunt ? "D'oh!" ? is an official word in the Oxford English Dictionary, and THE SIMPSONS has a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

THE SIMPSONS and KING OF THE HILL are the two longest-running comedies currently on primetime television. The 200th milestone episode of KING OF THE HILL will air this May on FOX.

KING OF THE HILL also has received numerous accolades, including an Emmy Award for Outstanding Animated Program in 1999, a Nancy Susan Reynolds Award in 1997, a Women's Image Network Award in 2004 and Environmental Media Awards in 2001 and 2003. KING OF THE HILL has garnered numerous nominations for Annie Awards, Prism Awards and Shine Awards and was hailed as the Best Television Show of the Year after its debut by TV Guide, Entertainment Weekly and Time Magazine. The series is currently translated into numerous languages, including Spanish, French and Portuguese, and is licensed in almost 50 countries around the world

King of the Hill sucks, I don't understand why it's still on the air. It's a travesty that it remains on the air, but Futurama has been off the air for a few years now.

I also think, as a lifetime Simpsons' fan, it's time for the show to end. The past few seasons have been just awful, with completely unoriginal plots and unfunny jokes. Either they need to change the writers, or just get the show off the air, one or the other.

King of the Hill sucks, I don't understand why it's still on the air. It's a travesty that it remains on the air, but Futurama has been off the air for a few years now.

You probably hate King of the Hill because Hank Hill is a republican and voted for George W. Bush :lol .

You probably hate King of the Hill because Hank Hill is a republican and voted for George W. Bush :lol .

I can hardly contain my laughter.

Uh, no, I just don't get it.

It's really not a funny show, unless you're from Texas I guess. No clue what their target audience is.

It's really not a funny show, unless you're from Texas I guess. No clue what their target audience is.

Um, what the hell?

You are a college student and you can't 'get' King of the Hill?

Guest Festa

Um, what the hell?

You are a college student and you can't 'get' King of the Hill?

I was in 7th grade and 'got' King of the Hill.

I know it may seem weird, but I just don't get it. I do get the fact that their son is gay though, I don't think they could make that any clearer.

The only character that is funny in any way is Dale Gribble, mostly because he's insane.

"What the hell?"

I know it may seem weird, but I just don't get it. I do get the fact that their son is gay though, I don't think they could make that any clearer.

The only character that is funny in any way is Dale Gribble, mostly because he's insane.

lol, Bobby isn't gay, what are you talking about?

lol, Bobby isn't gay, what are you talking about?

If he isn't gay, they're certainly not doing the character right then. Everytime I decide to watch this show, he's doing something really weird, like modeling clothes for fat kids or dancing with his dog. You won't see Bart Simpson doing that.

Guest Guest

You won't see Bart Simpson doing that.

Homer: Baart! Where'd you get that shirt?

Bart: I dunno. Came out of the closet.

Homer: Uhhh... huh.

Homer: Marge, the boy was wearing a hawaiian shirt.

Marge: So?

Homer: There's only two kind of guys who wear those shirts: gay guys and

big, fat party animals. [sad] And Bart doesn't look like a big,

fat party animal to me...

Homer: You know, Bart, maybe it's the concussion talking, but any way

you choose to live your life is okay with me.

Bart; Huh?

Lisa: [whispering] He thinks you're gay.

Bart: He thinks I'm gay?!

["Everybody Dance Now" plays on-screen]

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.