Bliss

Lefty

Without all these expectations for the team, doesn't it feel absolutely wonderful everytime the team wins? It's like sticking it to the man.

The last few years, we were expected to make the playoffs and produce great results. The wins weren't as savory or exciting. We were just 'biding' time until the playoffs.

But now, each victory will bring more satisfaction and glee to Fish fans because for the first time in a few years the losses won't be as heartbreaking; inept ballplay won't be as agravating; individual wins bring on new meaning..

Am I the only one who feels this way? Win #1 this year feels better than many regular season wins in years past. It shows that the Fish are here to play, and that this is truly a major league ballclub.

u are correct, this win felt great and with every run scoring and ever play being made on defense its exciting. feels great to watch these guys play and know that they want to stay in the game as much as possible and they are here to stay. hungry for the game, like we are hungry for the marlins

I think that your right in that this is one of the more satisfying wins in a while, especially considering everything that has happend in the last 6 months or so. I think that if this club can take tomorrow's game and take 1 or 2 from the Mets, then I think we can see some excitement generated around here for Opening Day next week.

One game at a time though.

It's also fun to watch all these young guys learn the game with each passing day. You feel a sense of pride, more so than other vets that have come from other teams (Delgado, LoDuca, etc). Each hit that a rook gets is exciting; each out that is recorded is triumphant in a sense.

IT's not that they are remedial players and we should congratulate them everytime they make a good play--but it's satisfying to watch for sure.

yeah the wins are more satisfying but i find them more suprising than exciting. I know we have a crap load of undeveloped talent on this team and we'll be good in 2 years or so. But I find myself saying "wow, the Marlins won? holy crap!" instead of being like "hell yeah, the marlins won. each game counts" like I was last year.

all in all it's still good to see the boys put up 11 runs regardless who it's on.