Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins vs Reds ---7:10et---at Great American Ball Park

Featured Replies

even without Griffey this lineup is going to be a big challenge for Moe, especially in GABP. Go Fish!

 

he's just gotta keep the ball down and work around adam dunn, he should be fine

And Freel.

Yeah let's just forget about our all-star Felipe Lopez. Not to mention that Kearns guy.

even without Griffey this lineup is going to be a big challenge for Moe, especially in GABP. Go Fish!

 

he's just gotta keep the ball down and work around adam dunn, he should be fine

And Freel.

as i said, he'll be fine

and...I wanted to know...Kool-Aid is?....Reggie? And if so, why the name? :mischief2

 

Because he said he loves how the bat boys bring hin Kool-Aid and stuff.

 

 

:thumbup

even without Griffey this lineup is going to be a big challenge for Moe, especially in GABP. Go Fish!

 

he's just gotta keep the ball down and work around adam dunn, he should be fine

And Freel.

as i said, he'll be fine

:lol

 

Yeah right. You clearly have no idea what we do to opposing pitching.

Well I was born and raised in these here United States, but I'm Italian.

 

oh ok, I just always think Cuban when I see your name

While we are waiting anyone hear the new Mets song they are going to play at Shea this year? "Our team, Our time?"

 

 

Meh.

and...I wanted to know...Kool-Aid is?....Reggie? And if so, why the name? :mischief2

 

Because he said he loves how the bat boys bring hin Kool-Aid and stuff.

 

 

:thumbup

No we already have the Reggie image.

 

 

 

hopefully that is the last time I see it for 3 days.

even without Griffey this lineup is going to be a big challenge for Moe, especially in GABP. Go Fish!

 

he's just gotta keep the ball down and work around adam dunn, he should be fine

And Freel.

as i said, he'll be fine

Retard statement of the year.

Well I was born and raised in these here United States, but I'm Italian.

 

oh ok, I just always think Cuban when I see your name

Ahh no its for my favorite player Felipe Lopez.

Because he said he loves how the bat boys bring hin Kool-Aid and stuff.

 

 

 

:thumbup

 

LMFAO!!! :lol :lol have you seen the Peter Griffin and Michael Moore fart 'contest'? lmfao! I LOVE that clip!

even without Griffey this lineup is going to be a big challenge for Moe, especially in GABP. Go Fish!

 

he's just gotta keep the ball down and work around adam dunn, he should be fine

And Freel.

as i said, he'll be fine

Retard statement of the year.

:thumbup

 

:deal do all want to start a marlin chat room?

 

Already have an aim one going.

Can't really work around Freel...he works around you. He'll get on base at least twice.

even without Griffey this lineup is going to be a big challenge for Moe, especially in GABP. Go Fish!

 

he's just gotta keep the ball down and work around adam dunn, he should be fine

And Freel.

as i said, he'll be fine

Retard statement of the year.

:thumbup

 

:deal do all want to start a marlin chat room?

 

Already have an aim one going.

Implying Adam Dunn is the only good player the Reds have is absurd.

even without Griffey this lineup is going to be a big challenge for Moe, especially in GABP. Go Fish!

 

he's just gotta keep the ball down and work around adam dunn, he should be fine

And Freel.

as i said, he'll be fine

Retard statement of the year.

:thumbup

 

:deal do all want to start a marlin chat room?

 

Already have an aim one going.

Implying Adam Dunn is the only good player the Reds have is absurd.

Yes.

The Reds have some awesome offensive players and a few SPs that are becoming pretty decent to good as well like Claussen, Arroyo, and Harang. I definitely don't count them out.

How many does GABP seat?

 

42 i wanna say

So selling 18,000 tickets isn't too good. I wonder whats wrong with this country. Every baseball game I've watched this year hasn't been nearly sold out. And yes, I've watched games at Fenway.

YES! Ball 1! Lets go HANLEY!! :thumbup :thumbup

 

Getting excited about a ball? 2-2.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.