Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

need help with a team name

Featured Replies

Hey guys, I am the Manager of a new team in a very competitive co-ed softball league. It is the same league that the Co-ed national softball champions came from last year. I am having a total brain-fart and I need some help coming up with a name. I would love for us to be the Marlins but since were near DC that wont work so please help me by suggesting team names. Please keep it tasteful and respectable as there will children at the games. Thanks in advance!

I dunno, something minor-leaguer-ish would be cool... something like the DC Monuments, or the like...

 

and if thats actually a team name... color me ignorant and beat me with a broomstick...

The Tavern

  • Author

I just had a meeting with a screen printer and he said he would provide us with MLB style button-up jerseys with a designed team logo (hes also a tattoo guy as well), numbers, and last names for only ten dollars apiece. The one stipulation was that he got to name the team and put a small logo on the sleeve. I agreed and he told me that he wanted the team to be the Renegades. I thought that that was very fitting considering we are the new team that no other team could find a spot for. I appreciate all the help. I think this is a great thread and people should continue to give suggestions, they are great!!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.