Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mayor Robaina on Descarga Deportiva (1550 AM)

Featured Replies

Per request of Malman.

 

Today on:

 

 

 

6:00 pm EST

 

Listen to Descarga Deportiva LIVE on your computer

 

Hialeah mayor Julio Robaina (below, right)joins El Decano de los Deportes, Jerry del Castillo (below,left) to discuss the ongoing negotiations to build a baseball stadium in the beautiful city of Hialeah.

 

 

 

The City of Hialeah

Proposed site for Ballpark

Descarga Deportiva Website

 

/Game thread :p :mischief

 

I won't be able to give play-by-play so I'm asking that someone else assist.

Awesome

 

I will only be able to listen to the first half of the show. So I will come back to this thread later tonight.

 

Thank you!

If someone can record this and then upload the Robaina segment that would be much appreciated.

Great thread! Great picture! The guy on the left is really good looking! JUST KIDDING.

 

I will try to add some stuff in English after we're done.

 

Thanks for all the calls and e-mails.

 

Jerry

miamibaseball Posted Today, 05:43 PM

i know spanish i will gave you all update

 

 

 

Yeah but do you know english??? Lol Just busting your chops miamibaseball. I'll be waiting for the updates. Thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.