Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Listen to the new Chilli Peppers

Featured Replies

  • Author

Release dates are pretty meaningless anymore. If the file sharers don't leak a CD, the band itself does...as in this case.

Yeah, trust me I know all about leaked CDs.

 

Just this is my favorite band, and the first time I want to hear it is after I purchase it and play it in full stereo sound in my apartment.

  • Author

Gotcha. Just from my first go through, you won't be disappointed. Although, I was at work so I had to deal with other crap while listening...

I've heard the song "Dani California" which is on iTunes now, and it's very good. I'll buy this double-album when it comes out next week.

 

I really enjoyed their last two CD's.

I'll wait until it comes out as well. I'm really looking forward to it though, should be great.

Gotcha. Just from my first go through, you won't be disappointed. Although, I was at work so I had to deal with other crap while listening...

 

Yeah. As long as it is more BSSM and alot of Californication, I'll love it.

Thanks for the link. I think I've gone to maybe buying it to probably buying it, assuming Circuit City sells it for $12 on the day its released. I can usually count on them for low priced new releases.

I guess I'll download this today. Even though I still maintain that Dani California is about as mediocre as a song can get, and that it would never have been considered as a single on BSSM or Californication, I have heard very good things about the album from people I trust...so I'm fairly excited about it. RHCP is still one of my favorite bands ever.

Yeah, this pretty much won't be coming out of the truck or out of rotation on the iPod for a while.

  • Author

Yeah, this pretty much won't be coming out of the truck or out of rotation on the iPod for a while.

 

 

Yup, bought it at lunch today. Listened to some of it on the way home, good stuff. Have the song "Wet Sand" stuck in my head.

I guess I'll download this today. Even though I still maintain that Dani California is about as mediocre as a song can get, and that it would never have been considered as a single on BSSM or Californication, I have heard very good things about the album from people I trust...so I'm fairly excited about it. RHCP is still one of my favorite bands ever.

 

This seems pretty decent on first listen, but I don't think they'll ever be able to duplicate BSSM. There was just so much kickass stuff in that album...

Seems like theyre getting back to their funk roots a little bit in the few songs I've heard.. which is awesome. Love the song Charlie.

How come iTunes only has 15 songs? I'd rather get all 28 of them.

 

iTunes has all 28 plus a bonus video, but the price is ridiculous. I paid $8 less for the CD.

 

It's still worth either price IMO though.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.