Would ya "JUST SHUT UP"

Heywood Jablowme

Thats what you could read on the new Washington Nationals owner face, as he was being attacked verbally by Mini-Me. :lol

Only an idiot doesn't realize that the "potential" new National owner still needs approval from the existing owners. I suspect he'd be happy to pick up Samson's drycleaning if it meant securing Loria's vote.

Thats what you could read on the new Washington Nationals owner face, as he was being attacked verbally by Mini-Me. :lol

Only an idiot doesn't realize that the "potential" new National owner still needs approval from the existing owners. I suspect he'd be happy to pick up Samson's drycleaning if it meant securing Loria's vote.

Now now no need for name calling.

And Lerner was hand-picked by Selig, you'd have to be pretty cynical to think that this isn't going to be rubber-stamped.

And really, to say Lerner would pick up Samson's dry-cleaning is kind of a funny standard, I mean in terms of value, Lerner could hire and fire Loria, it'd be like picking up your gardener's dry-cleaning...just not going to happen.

Now now no need for name calling.

And Lerner was hand-picked by Selig, you'd have to be pretty cynical to think that this isn't going to be rubber-stamped.

And really, to say Lerner would pick up Samson's dry-cleaning is kind of a funny standard, I mean in terms of value, Lerner could hire and fire Loria, it'd be like picking up your gardener's dry-cleaning...just not going to happen.

Some people are devoid of a sense of humor :D

Lerner's still a wannabe until he's approved. And I agree, name-calling like calling Samson "mini-me" should not be tolerated here. :lol

seemed like you missed the humor there too '03... :p

I know I tear my ears off just hearing Samson on the radio, much less in person where you can't get away.

:o

Same here, Hotcorner. I have given up listening to Samson on the radio. It is 25 percent repeating the line he has given newspaper reporters on the Marlins two days before he makes his radio appearance and 75 percent of him sharing his opinions on films. Take a hint, Samson, no one cares about your opinions on films except for you and Dan LeBatard and company. The rest of us just start to grate our teeth when we hear you start talking about your favorite Tom Hanks flick. If you appear for an interview, we only want to hear about the Marlins.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.