vh1 releases top 40 heavy metal song list

^_^

You've got another thing comin' ain't even the best song in Judas Priests' own library.

same could be said for all of those songs. i hate lists. they're a joke. back in black and ACDC in general isnt even heavy metal to me, its 'classic rock'

while i do prefer "you got another thing coming" to breakin the law or any other 'hit' priest had, w/ metallica i like "disposable heroes" better (same album), w/ GNR i'd prefer "rocket queen" waaay over jungle, thunderstruck by ACDC, and paranoid by sabbath.

You've got another thing comin' ain't even the best song in Judas Priests' own library.

I think Turbo Lover is better, but I'm pretty much a novice when it comes to Priest.

Judas Priest only ever had one bad song. Coincidentally, that one bad song is also the worst song ever made. Man, who'd've thought the greatest metal band in the world would have made Cyberface. Damn that song was terrible.

Yeah. For a list like this, I would've chose Beyond the Realms of Death, The Sentinal, or A Touch of Evil.

Iron man is way overated.

I think Master of Puppets should be number 1 of the 5 mentioned.

I dont know if I consider ACDC metal.

I'd agree with all of these points. Iron Man ... maybe it's just been played so much, I dunno but I can barely listen to it anymore.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.