Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blond Homeowner

Featured Replies

A blond homeowner reports:

 

Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with the expensive

double pane energy efficient kind. This week I got a call from the

contractor who installed them. He was complaining that the work had

been completed a whole year ago and I hadn't paid for them.

 

Hellloooo? Just because I'm blonde doesn't mean that I am automatically

stupid. I told him just what his fast talking sales guy had told ME

last year. Namely, that in just ONE YEAR these windows would pay for

themselves! Helllooooo? It's been a year! (I told him).

 

There was silence at the other end of the line, so I finally hung up.

He didn't call back.

 

Guess I won that stupid argument.

LOL

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.