Roll Call for Uggla/Olsen Signing in Hollywood

FutureGM

im going to try to go. I'd lvoe to get an Uggla All Star jersey signed, but that might not happen. If I go to the game friday I will not be there Saturday, and if I go to the game Saturday, I'm going to try to go Sat. morning, since I will be sitting in the founders field, try to meet up pregame and see if he can hooke me up with Hermida's auto.

it also depends on work...praying for Friday off so I can see Clemens up close and personal

I don't know that you'll have time to have a conversation with him. People flock to Hollywood even if they don't know who is making the signing. They send out newsletters and promote the signings well in advance. I guess if you wait around for a bit until after everyone gets their chance, you might be able to get a word with him. I wish you luck, and ya know the rook appreciates all the attention!

I don't know that you'll have time to have a conversation with him. People flock to Hollywood even if they don't know who is making the signing. They send out newsletters and promote the signings well in advance. I guess if you wait around for a bit until after everyone gets their chance, you might be able to get a word with him. I wish you luck, and ya know the rook appreciates all the attention!

I've been there plenty of times before, and I was usually able to talk to guys like Mike Lowell, Earl Weaver, and Bob Feller.

It'll be funny to see who ends up in the Olsen line. (I'll let you finish the statement as you like)

Very true... Although if I end up going I would prob be there for Olsen...

Yeah me too. Because I'd much rather have Scott Olsen's autograph then the rule 5 rookie All-Star's. :rolleyes:

And who are you?

I've been there plenty of times before, and I was usually able to talk to guys like Mike Lowell, Earl Weaver, and Bob Feller.

What mean you by 'talking'?

I have an exam Saturday morning at 8:30. I am hoping that if I finish quick enough, I can make it, even if I am a little bit late. I just want to meet Uggla.

Tell Uggla about MB.com :mischief

Tell him to pass the word to Abercrombie to check the site out.

:lol

I have an exam Saturday morning at 8:30. I am hoping that if I finish quick enough, I can make it, even if I am a little bit late. I just want to meet Uggla.

Tell Uggla about MB.com :mischief

Tell him to pass the word to Abercrombie to check the site out.

:notworthy :notworthy