My story from Dodger Stadium

TSwift25

So I'm in Southern-California with my family just taking a vacation and visiting family and I decide that if we're out here we need to see a game at Dodger Stadium, and since it's Penny-Peavy, no way I want to miss that.

Go to the game, had fun, burned in the California sun (but not as bad as Brad, ouch).

Head up to the team store to check out what they've got up there, my brother gets a Penny shirt and starts rummaging through a bin of Dodger players game used bats and finds a Brad Penny one, but from when he's with the Marlins, so of course we have to get that too :p .

Anyway, after the game, our car's almost out of gas so I just try to find the nearest station to the stadium right before you get onto the 5. Pull in, get out and guess who's walking out of the station? Brad Penny himself.

I go over, shake his hand, tell him we're from Florida and big fans of his, he takes a picture with my brother and then just talks to him for a little bit. Just a crazy coincidence of a day.

Oh, and the Dodger Dog lives up to the hype.

Guest FishFanInPA

that's interesting because when i met Brad in Philadelphia a couple of years ago, he was the biggest prick ever....He told the Marlins fans i was with to get a life and he taunted us by pretending to throw balls in the stands.

I think Penny realizes now how good he had it in South Florida. SoCal ain't bad, but the Dodgers have pressures he had not known prior.

I think that had a lot to do with it.

He just was happy to see any form of support, the fans have not been kind to him, ever. Remember, he cost them their sentimental leader, LoDuca while underachieving due to injury for two years.

that's interesting because when i met Brad in Philadelphia a couple of years ago, he was the biggest prick ever....He told the Marlins fans i was with to get a life and he taunted us by pretending to throw balls in the stands.

I'm pretty sure that's because he knew who you were.

You should've asked him to pose with a jug of milk at the gas station.

:lol I knew Nick Cirillo and his parents. Anyone see him on Lettermen?--that was awesome.

a bin of Dodger players game used bats and finds a Brad Penny one, but from when he's with the Marlins, so of course we have to get that too :p .

Anyway, after the game, our car's almost out of gas so I just try to find the nearest station to the stadium right before you get onto the 5. Pull in, get out and guess who's walking out of the station? Brad Penny himself.

I go over, shake his hand, tell him we're from Florida and big fans of his, he takes a picture with my brother and then just talks to him for a little bit. Just a crazy coincidence of a day.

Oh, and the Dodger Dog lives up to the hype.

how much was the bat? That's awesome that you got to meet him. I've met him before and he's a pretty cool dude. :thumbup

Guest marlins02

You should've asked him to pose with a jug of milk at the gas station.

Don't make jokes about child molestation.

:lol

i remember that sh*t :lol :lol :lol

who was it that said that? marlins2003? f***ing child molester :lol