Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7/28 Florida Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies

Featured Replies

Trelle's nickname from the minors was BEETLEJUICE, after the guy from Howard Stern.

 

LOL at the L-route that Amezaga made to that fly ball.

Where are Chase's Chicks? Sometimes they're hot.

 

 

okay, so now you need to post more/larger pics.

Where are Chase's Chicks? Sometimes they're hot.

 

 

 

I knew I should have gone to this series!

 

 

 

 

 

And BTW, this Phillies announcer is about to put me to sleep.

That was the BEST segment ever

 

 

If anyone recoded it please post the video on Youtube or the like. I heard the segment, but couldn't see it as I was preparing a few burgers in the kitchen.

Where are Chase's Chicks? Sometimes they're hot.

 

 

 

I knew I should have gone to this series!

 

 

 

 

 

And BTW, this Phillies announcer is about to put me to sleep.

You can always switch to the Marlins annoucers. :confused

0 for 1!

 

We must protect Castillo 34 games hitting streak record!

35

We're looking good so far. Getting some good wood. Only a matter of time now...

Where are Chase's Chicks? Sometimes they're hot.

 

 

 

I knew I should have gone to this series!

 

 

 

 

 

And BTW, this Phillies announcer is about to put me to sleep.

You can always switch to the Marlins annoucers. :confused

 

Is that so?

Where are Chase's Chicks? Sometimes they're hot.

 

 

 

I knew I should have gone to this series!

 

 

 

 

 

And BTW, this Phillies announcer is about to put me to sleep.

You can always switch to the Marlins annoucers. :confused

 

Is that so?

No you can't. MLB.tv gives you the home team's broadcast.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.