Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Resop to AAA

Featured Replies

  • Author

he has to stay down for 10 days....MLB rules....so earliest is August 10...Mitre comes off the DL supposedly on the 16th...

This is one of the main reasons I wanted to see Herges and Borowski sold off for prospects. I want to see Chris up there getting time and if they moved one or both of them, then chris would be the guy that got the experience up above. We know he will get the end of the year call up but it would be nice to see him get more then just that.

  • Author

after these last three games there are alot of questions to be answered...do we trade Herges...Borowski....is there any chance we can win the wild card now? It is going to be really tough...I hate to throw in the towel but if we have no intent on keeping these two for next year then perhaps we need to get a CF as we all know and then let the relief corps get all the work they can this season in preparation for next year...we need to start to get very competitive in anticipation of next season....

after these last three games there are alot of questions to be answered...do we trade Herges...Borowski....is there any chance we can win the wild card now? It is going to be really tough...I hate to throw in the towel but if we have no intent on keeping these two for next year then perhaps we need to get a CF as we all know and then let the relief corps get all the work they can this season in preparation for next year...we need to start to get very competitive in anticipation of next season....

 

 

 

Man I really hope we trade Joe Borowski (I don't want to lose him the same way we did Todd Jones) . The price for middle relivers has been ridicules so far. I seriously think we can get 2 good prospects for Borowski(although I don't think we can get our future CF) I would keep Herges for the simple fact that I don't think we can get anything good in return (could be wrong look at fricking Mike Stanton).

  • Author

it may happen during the game tomorrow since we have till 4 pm...Not looking like JoBo is headed anywhere....but we could get a nice CF for some of the pitching we have in the minors and JoBo being the cake..I am certain Admin B is on the phones tonight along with M Hill....we'll know shortly

Hey guys, I love Chris Resop

 

Got his autograph when I was sitting near the bullpen earlier this season

 

So that means your opinion is correct? It means you are a fan? Because you got an autograph? Give me a break.

 

Resop is familiar with AAA. He's been there before, he'll be there again before his career is over.

 

:lol Whatever you say.

 

Most of his trips have been very short stays where he hasn't gotten much work at all and last year his ERA was inflated by 1 or 2 bad outings 1 of which was in a terrible downpour IIRC. He's shown he can pitch in the bigs, not sure what games you've been watching.

 

Amen, dude.

 

The guy can pitch at a big league level. He was sent down because of today's blowout which I don't really agree with. The blame for that loss should not rest solely on his shoulders. As I said, he's been there before and he'll be back up and sent down again before his career is over at least two more times.

  • Author

Forty4- Have you heard about any possible trades that might be going on as we speak?

 

 

no nothing yet.....in fact 44 is at the airport right now and will be here shortly....I will have alot of insight in a 1/2 hr

 

 

Hey guys, I love Chris Resop

 

Got his autograph when I was sitting near the bullpen earlier this season

 

So that means your opinion is correct? It means you are a fan? Because you got an autograph? Give me a break.

 

Resop is familiar with AAA. He's been there before, he'll be there again before his career is over.

 

:lol Whatever you say.

 

Most of his trips have been very short stays where he hasn't gotten much work at all and last year his ERA was inflated by 1 or 2 bad outings 1 of which was in a terrible downpour IIRC. He's shown he can pitch in the bigs, not sure what games you've been watching.

 

Amen, dude. The guy can pitch at a big league level. He was sent down because of today's blowout which I don't really agree with. The blame for that loss should not rest solely on his shoulders. As I said, he's been there before and he'll be back up and sent down again before his career is over at least two more times.

 

you may be right but he hopes not....as far as the AAA is concerned....

  • Author

Forty4- Have you heard about any possible trades that might be going on as we speak?

 

 

 

Ramp is the man for that answer Holly....I can report on field activities but not the front office information

Ok so I may have been a little over the top about Resop earlier...

 

The kid has the stuff to be a pretty good reliever, and I was just frustrated with yet another blow out loss

 

I hope there is room for Resop in the Marlins organization

maybe the powers are going to showcase pinto real quick tomorrow afternoon before the trade deadline. ;)

  • Author

Ok so I may have been a little over the top about Resop earlier...

 

The kid has the stuff to be a pretty good reliever, and I was just frustrated with yet another blow out loss

 

I hope there is room for Resop in the Marlins organization

 

Believe me there is room for 44 with the Marlins....big trades about to happen from what I am reading and some of the MLB ready pitchers from them are on the block....

Ok so I may have been a little over the top about Resop earlier...

 

The kid has the stuff to be a pretty good reliever, and I was just frustrated with yet another blow out loss

 

I hope there is room for Resop in the Marlins organization

 

Believe me there is room for 44 with the Marlins....big trades about to happen from what I am reading and some of the MLB ready pitchers from them are on the block....

 

 

Hopefully these trades will help us, not hurt us.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.