What happened to the Picnic Area?

that stinks now the field is gonna look messed up again, just another reason why we need a stadium

The Marlins have won 2 WS on that same torn up field.

yea i know that, but it starts to look jacked up once the dolphins start playing. looks like it on both sides actually even more so for the Dolphins when they start up their regular season games.

That stadium is practiclly ours. The Dolphins use it for 8 games while we use it for 81. :D

10 games actually, But the biggest difference I see is that The Dolphins draw 70,000+ a game, whereas the Marlins get close to 10,000 a game.

If more people went to Marlins games, we wouldn't need a new stadium.

That stadium is practiclly ours. The Dolphins use it for 8 games while we use it for 81. :D

10 games actually, But the biggest difference I see is that The Dolphins draw 70,000+ a game, whereas the Marlins get close to 10,000 a game.

This year the Dolphins will use it for 13 games though

2 preseason

8 regular season

bye week

2 playoff games

1 superbowl victory :)

Still getting the marlins their own stadium is needed because then they could keep it grass and no more clay diamond. It helps both teams, as the clay kills kickers and can hurt badly upon injuries.

This year the Dolphins will use it for 13 games though

2 preseason

8 regular season

bye week

2 playoff games

1 superbowl victory :)

Still getting the marlins their own stadium is needed because then they could keep it grass and no more clay diamond. It helps both teams, as the clay kills kickers and can hurt badly upon injuries.

Ah, of course! How could I have forgotten?