August 10, 200620 yr Interesting choice. My problem is, has there EVER been a good movie based on a video game? I can't think of one.
August 10, 200620 yr I've always loved Resident Evil. Doom was a huge bust to me. Maybe this movie will work out in some way.
August 10, 200620 yr Interesting choice. My problem is, has there EVER been a good movie based on a video game? I can't think of one.
August 10, 200620 yr Interesting choice. My problem is, has there EVER been a good movie based on a video game? I can't think of one. Not a theatrical release. No.
August 10, 200620 yr At least if you are actually one of the few waiting for this movie with anticipation you can have some hope because Alex Garland is writing the screenplay. But yea...it should be pretty awful.
August 10, 200620 yr Author yeah, i have no hope for this movie whatsoever unless denzel and some other solid actors are in it....
August 10, 200620 yr At least if you are actually one of the few waiting for this movie with anticipation you can have some hope because Alex Garland is writing the screenplay. But yea...it should be pretty awful. I mean, let's count off the movies that were based on games: -Super Mario Bros. -Resident Evil 1+2 -Tomb Raider 1+2 (the second one might be one of the better of all these movies) -Doom -House of the Dead -Dead or Alive (due out shortly) -Silent Hill -Alone in the Dark -BloodRayne -Mortal Kombat 1+2 -Street Fighter -Final Fantasy: The Spirit Within -Wing Commander -the various Pokemon movies
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.