Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mike Lowell

Featured Replies

The man gets hit in the head by Adam Loewen in the first but then comes back in true Lowell fashion. In the third, he fell into the first row of the stands to catch a Nick Markakis foul ball. When the Red Sox came to bat in the bottom of the third, he hit a single off the Monster and scored David Ortiz. After advancing to second, he stole third. He later scored on an RBI single by Javy Lopez.

 

After the game, Lowell met with team doctors and said that everything appears to be fine.

 

"I feel like my head's lopsided. I never was dizzy though. I just feel like I have a big bump on the side of my head," Lowell said. "Hopefully, I won't have a headache going to sleep."

 

full article

 

 

What a warrior.

He's been nothing short of fantastic this year per what I expected/wanted.

 

He's more than filled in for one of my favorite players ever in Bill Mueller this season, something before the year I was curious to if he could.

 

We are definitely going to need his glove and bat down the stretch if we wanna make the playoffs.

At least he didn't get hit in the head after trying to catch a pop up. :plain

 

:lol ..that must of really hurt.

I was glad to see Mikey was ok after that HBP, scared me.

 

You're not kidding! I always find it frightening when players get hit on the head. I realize sometimes it's unintentional but I love when American League headhunters join the National League and miraculously manage to stay away from that. So tough when they don't have to stand at the plate - cowards.

And this the guy some people were writing off as a steroid-using over-the-hill has-been, right?

 

Oh.

 

Maybe it was because he blew ass for a year and half for the Fish :mischief2

And this the guy some people were writing off as a steroid-using over-the-hill has-been, right?

 

Oh.

 

Maybe it was because he blew ass for a year and half for the Fish :mischief2

 

i guess that means you can insinuate a guy took steroids with no actual basis for saying so as many people did nobody is denying he slumped for a year and a half but this proves just how ignorant those who said he was on steroids were

And this the guy some people were writing off as a steroid-using over-the-hill has-been, right?

 

Oh.

 

Maybe it was because he blew ass for a year and half for the Fish :mischief2

 

i guess that means you can insinuate a guy took steroids with no actual basis for saying so as many people did nobody is denying he slumped for a year and a half but this proves just how ignorant those who said he was on steroids were

In the age of speculation, how is it wrong to suspect a guy of steroid usage after he fell ridiculously far during the time in which stronger testing/penalties were introduced?

slan-der, n. - A false and malicious statement or report about someone.

 

Suspect. Reading is cool.

i'm glad to see him doing well. and sea bass isn't doing too badly either.

 

has he made an error yet?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.