Lineups: Amezaga is back

Ramp

That's effing bizarre. Reggie helps us win two games and he's out???????

Hes just resting Kool Aid :thumbup

that's hilarious. Reggie hasn't even been playing much. His two straight starts must have been his personal high for the months of July and August.

Be extremely weary of Amezaga in the spacious ballpark.

Loria should have fired him. You don't take out a player who's getting back on track. The rest a player after a good night theory is horse sh*t.

boy you really really really love reggie dont you?

Not as much as I dislike Amezaga. Reggie is just a better option. I haven't liked Girardi's managing all year.

Loria should have fired him. You don't take out a player who's getting back on track. The rest a player after a good night theory is horse sh*t.

Not as much as I dislike Amezaga. Reggie is just a better option. I haven't liked Girardi's managing all year.

yeah that whole best record in the national league since may 22nd doesnt really seem to be working...fire girardi threads start popping up everywhere again

yeah that whole best record in the national league since may 22nd doesnt really seem to be working...fire girardi threads start popping up everywhere again

It's really been Girardi that made our young pitchers perform well. Oh, wait. He was the one who started JJ and Nolasco in the pen this year. He can't manage a bullpen and I don't like his lineup. He's not too high on my list right now.

It's really been Girardi that made our young pitchers perform well. Oh, wait. He was the one who started JJ and Nolasco in the pen this year. He can't manage a bullpen and I don't like his lineup. He's not too high on my list right now.

but he must be doing something right...i mean sh*t...give him some credit for coming back after that awful start...and remember...this is his first year as a manager...he is still learning and growing along with the kids...you live, you learn, you win (unless you are a cub)

I guess no one remembers the look on Reggie's face when he swung at that low breaking ball and threw his back out last night.

Anyone thought of that as a reason as to why he's not playing before jumping all over Girardi?

Thought not...

No, because he finished off the game and flagged down a flyball without problem :)

I guess no one remembers the look on Reggie's face when he swung at that low breaking ball and threw his back out last night.

Anyone thought of that as a reason as to why he's not playing before jumping all over Girardi?

Thought not...

Because after that he stole a base, and scored from second, and also played CF without any more indications of pain. I can almost guarnatee that little flinch of pain is not the reason for him sittnig.

Thought not...

Because after that he stole a base, and scored from second, and also played CF without any more indications of pain. I can almost guarnatee that little flinch of pain is not the reason for him sittnig.

um... I think this happened in Reggie's 4th at bat in which he popped out

anyway, I think ultimo might be right

Thought not...

I didn't necessarily mean within the same inning. After his pain, he did all those things. That's my point.

Thought not...

I didn't necessarily mean within the same inning. After his pain, he did all those things. That's my point.

right... but he got "hurt" in his 4th at bat.... he didnt get to first base... but he did play the field

maybe Im misunderstanding you

He kept playing, yes, but the adrenaline probably didn't wear off yet. Injuries can flare up once adrenaline wears off, that's why people wake up the next morning after a game and feel like crap. Not saying that's definitely what happened, but c'mon, it's more than a possibility. No need to jump all over Girardi without knowing the facts.

Besides, AA had a solid game tonight.