Tonight's Crowd

btnhmarlins

I think the clouds scared people away. I expected to see a bigger crowd for the Braves on a Saturday night.

I also expected more people. But when we were leaving the house and I looked at the sky to the south I really didn't expect this game to reach the 9th inning. We only rain into a few sprinkles on the journey and when we got to the stadium I always look at the walk up windows. That will pretty much tell you what kind of crowds it will be. Very few people were there buying tix. When we went in to turn our tix in for 200 level for Sunday's game our customer rep told us that this series didn't seel very well. Announced attendance at 21K? Bull.

Rainy night and the Fins on TV. Guess I shouldn't have been so surprised.

I think the clouds scared people away. I expected to see a bigger crowd for the Braves on a Saturday night.

I also expected more people. But when we were leaving the house and I looked at the sky to the south I really didn't expect this game to reach the 9th inning. We only rain into a few sprinkles on the journey and when we got to the stadium I always look at the walk up windows. That will pretty much tell you what kind of crowds it will be. Very few people were there buying tix. When we went in to turn our tix in for 200 level for Sunday's game our customer rep told us that this series didn't seel very well. Announced attendance at 21K? Bull.

Rainy night and the Fins on TV. Guess I shouldn't have been so surprised.

There must have been a lot of no-shows! About 21,000 was what I was more or less expecting to see but there were definitely a lot less than that.