THE TIME IS NOW... NOW IS THE TIME.....

Ok the wild card is withen reach. its time to stop this amezaga experiment. Reggie needs to play every day. he isnt going to get better if he gets one or 2 starts a week. this is bull puckey and it needs to stop now. come on the guy hit a ball almost 500 feet. nobody on this team can do that besides him. he has all the talent and nobody is giving him his shot. come on already lets make a run at this thing. bat reggie 3rd and lets see what hes made of!!! who is with me? stand up for him come on guys this is YOUR TEAM TOO!!!!! :thumbup

Ok the wild card is withen reach. its time to stop this amezaga experiment. Reggie needs to play every day. he isnt going to get better if he gets one or 2 starts a week. this is bull puckey and it needs to stop now. come on the guy hit a ball almost 500 feet. nobody on this team can do that besides him. he has all the talent and nobody is giving him his shot. come on already lets make a run at this thing. bat reggie 3rd and lets see what hes made of!!! who is with me? stand up for him come on guys this is YOUR TEAM TOO!!!!! :thumbup

most likely just madman, everybody else will probably just scream at you and tell you to shutup.

most likely just madman, everybody else will probably just scream at you and tell you to shutup.

He is a better option of Amezaga. Period. It's not like I'm putting him up for all star consideration.

LMAO let reaggie bat 3rd I knew it was another thread like this as soon as I saw the name anyways this poll made my day :lol :lol

No.