College football power 16 rankings

I think alot of the pundits forgot that that Vince Young guy is not on Texas anymore. That guy Michael Huff was kindof good too. Cedric Griffin, Dave Thomas, and Jonathan Scott were 'decent' as well. :lol

It's as if these players weren't that important or weren't the main difference makers last year. Young made that ship sail and that secondary was nasty. How they can go into this year without a QB who has taken a snap yet and be as high or higher ranked then they were last year in the pre-season is so absurd.

I think alot of the pundits forgot that that Vince Young guy is not on Texas anymore. That guy Michael Huff was kindof good too. Cedric Griffin, Dave Thomas, and Jonathan Scott were 'decent' as well. :lol

It's as if these players weren't that important or weren't the main difference makers last year. Young made that ship sail and that secondary was nasty. How they can go into this year without a QB who has taken a snap yet and be as high or higher ranked then they were last year in the pre-season is so absurd.

Same with USC. Without Leinart, Bush and White, there's no way they're a #6 team.

Same with USC. Without Leinart, Bush and White, there's no way they're a #6 team.

Texas still won the title last year. Most teams that win the title get ranked in the top two or three the following year.

miami gets no respect up there

right now miami doesn't deserve any higher than a #15 ranking

i could see usc finishing around #6 but only because of their schedule. they aren't that good.

notre dame and oklahoma are overrated in these rankings.

If Miami can beat FSU and Louisville, they will fly up the rankings. The only really tough game after that would be Va Tech and that is a home game.

The joke that is the ACC this year could potentially mask Miami's less than usual team and I wouldn't be suprised if they wen't undefeated and then got waxed in a bowl again.

I dont know if I totally agree with you, however there is a strong possibility that it happens. Their offense should be better than last year, but we'll see. The two hardest games on paper are at home. The rest of the schedule is a cake walk.

The one good thing for Miami is that there will be alot of movement in the top 10 during the first month (Texas vs Ohio State, LSU vs Auburn, ND vs Michigan etc...) and if they can beat two ranked teams in the first three weeks they will jump up into the top 5.

Guest FishFanInPA

Miami will not go undefeated....and once they get that first loss, they lose interest in the season because they won't get to the title game....that's why who knows how they'll do.

well the defense actually is most likely better.

the one real question mark is qb...which is the most significant position there is....