Ozzie Guillen

Junior

http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/article...sp&c_id=mlb

First, this comment.

"If we played National League teams, the Central Division, we might win 150 games in that league," Guillen said. "They think I cheat? The American League Central? That's baseball right here. Go hard one after another.

"I don't know about the other [National League] divisions, but the Central? Oh, please. We went to Cincinnati, and what's his name, [Aaron] Harang? That's the best guy we faced.

That one isn't that terrible, but get a hold of this one.

"You look at our Nos. 3, 4 and 5 hitters, they are the best in baseball. If we're cheating, how come we don't help Brian Anderson or [Juan] Uribe? If we're going to cheat, we're not just going to cheat for a few guys. Why is Brian Anderson having such a hard time to perform?

There's a good way to give a young player like Anderson some confidence. Throw him under the bus!

he can say what he wants but what do you have to show professionalism? I've liked the White Sox and Ozzie for a while now but how far is too far? Maybe instead of going off on other teams he should worry about his own team right now. but just Ozzie being Ozzie.. I like the way he gets his team ready to play but I'm losing a lot of respect towards him ever since he's getting a big ego after winning the title last year.. he didnt seem to be this way when he didnt have it.. well he wasnt THIS BAD!

http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/article...sp&c_id=mlb

First, this comment.

"If we played National League teams, the Central Division, we might win 150 games in that league," Guillen said. "They think I cheat? The American League Central? That's baseball right here. Go hard one after another.

"I don't know about the other [National League] divisions, but the Central? Oh, please. We went to Cincinnati, and what's his name, [Aaron] Harang? That's the best guy we faced.

That one isn't that terrible, but get a hold of this one.

"You look at our Nos. 3, 4 and 5 hitters, they are the best in baseball. If we're cheating, how come we don't help Brian Anderson or [Juan] Uribe? If we're going to cheat, we're not just going to cheat for a few guys. Why is Brian Anderson having such a hard time to perform?

There's a good way to give a young player like Anderson some confidence. Throw him under the bus!

This guy is really running his mouth now ,If they dont make the playoffs I have a feeling he wont be talking so much