August 22, 200620 yr Even though I think Josh Johnson will end up being the NL ROTY, Dan Uggla deserves to be up there as a choice as well.
August 22, 200620 yr Prince Fielder will win it. Josh Johnson should win it.....Fielder has the name recognition.
August 22, 200620 yr Chris Duncan if he played the whole year... I'll go with Fielder winning it tho!
August 22, 200620 yr Chris Duncan if he played the whole year... ...or maybe he comes back to earth anyway, Im going with Zimmerman
August 22, 200620 yr All 3 of these guys have almost identical stats: 1) Zimmerman .281, 17, 83 RBI (.350 OBP, .475 SLG) 9 SB 2) Fielder .279, 22, 61 RBI (.349 OBP, .490 SLG) 5 SB 3) Uggla .289, 19, 70 RBI (.347 OBP, .490 SLG) 5 SB They are basically the same except for doubles....Zimmerman has 38 compared to Fielder's 26 and Uggla's 22. However, Uggla does have 6 triples! Zimmerman plays the best defense of the 3 but I can't see any of these guys breaking it open against each other..... Zimmerman most likely will not win for the same reason Soriano will not win the MVP award (he plays for the Nats). I think Josh Johnson has the best chance if he keeps it going!
August 22, 200620 yr Where is THE Dan Uggla? Just put "Other". Dan Uggla should get his own spot not "other". He is Dan Uggla.
August 22, 200620 yr Where is THE Dan Uggla? Just put "Other". Dan Uggla should get his own spot not "other". He is Dan Uggla. Good point.
August 23, 200620 yr Author I had him to start out but i had like 20 choices. I had to delete like 1/2 of them.
August 23, 200620 yr uggla is the choice, because of what he has been able to do as a second baseman is hard core
August 23, 200620 yr I had him to start out but i had like 20 choices. I had to delete like 1/2 of them. Why would you put Ricky Nolasco before him? That's what I said.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.