Next month's schedule

Chasecdt

Could? It WILL make or break us.

I think we're going to take 7 against the Phils though, and I see the Mets resting a lot of guys against us as well. Hell, the Mets, in a way, want us to beat them. They'd rather have us in the playoffs than the Phils, just in case we win our way to the second round.

I think we're going to take 7 against the Phils though, and I see the Mets resting a lot of guys against us as well. Hell, the Mets, in a way, want us to beat them. They'd rather have us in the playoffs than the Phils, just in case we win our way to the second round.

They should just lay down for us. Hell! We handed them the division on a silver platter by giving them all of our players.

They should just lay down for us. Hell! We handed them the division on a silver platter by giving them all of our players.

There going to start resting players so the Marlins have the advantage

Guest CrimsonCane

Here's the teams we still have to play, our current season record against them, and how many games left we have with them.

St. Louis Cardinals: 0-3 (3 games left)

Milwaukee Brewers: 4-0 (3 games left)

Arizona Diamondbacks: 2-1 (3 games left)

Philadelphia Phillies: 3-6 (10 games left)

New York Mets: 5-7 (7 games left)

Atlanta Braves: 7-9 (3 games left)

Cincinatti Reds: 1-2 (3 games left)

With the exception of Arizona and Milwaukee, we have a below .500 record against all the teams we're playing. Hopefully, September will be a month where our Marlins get some serious payback against these clubs.

Here's the teams we still have to play, our current season record against them, and how many games left we have with them.

St. Louis Cardinals: 0-3 (3 games left)

Milwaukee Brewers: 4-0 (3 games left)

Arizona Diamondbacks: 2-1 (3 games left)

Philadelphia Phillies: 3-6 (10 games left)

New York Mets: 5-7 (7 games left)

Atlanta Braves: 7-9 (3 games left)

Cincinatti Reds: 1-2 (3 games left)

With the exception of Arizona and Milwaukee, we have a below .500 record against all the teams we're playing. Hopefully, September will be a month where our Marlins get some serious payback against these clubs.

Its hard to agree with that assessment because we haven't played the Cards or the Reds since we were in the midst of our 11-31 start.