Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What happened to Cabs...

Featured Replies

I think he was hit by a pitch, but im assuming its not a biggy since i havent seen a topic about it, but i just wanna be sure he is ok, and they're just sitting him out as a precaution or just a rest day.

No bean ball today. Cabrera is out, and is listed day to day as mentioned above do to a bean ball coming from Marquis in last nights game. He has pain in his elbow, and will be wearing a guard. He's is apparently not too comfortable right now, so they sat him for one game at the most I would think out of concern.

Just an observation, but if he couldn't hit tonight, even in that bases loaded situation where we ended up using Ross for Dontrelle, I'm reluctant to think he can go tomorrow.

 

Rarely is a guy ever given a carte blanche night off in the middle of a playoff race in an almost "must win" game without there being something seriously wrong.

 

I'm sure he's still day to day and I'm not suggesting it's anything worse than a bruise, but consider me incredibly shocked if he starts tomorrow.

 

Now...of course, I hope I'm wrong.

I was hoping he would pinch hit last night in spite of the injury. After all:

 

A wounded Cabs > a healthy Ross

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.