Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

One of the funniest threads I've read in a long time...

Featured Replies

It is safe to say your body kit is the least of your problems because I know for a fact everyone here would chip in the 25% restocking fee if you could share some hot pictures of your furry arm. This is some Ripley's Believe It or Not shiz right here...but for real, if you live in the Washington DC area, I will meet you in person, give you 25% of whatever that green plastic cost if I can just meet you.. shake your hand, touch your fur, whatever.

 

-dmc7173

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

 

 

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :rofl

  • Author

I never thought a little bit of arm hair could make me laugh so hard :lol .

that wasnt funny. that board must be reaaaaaaaally slow if thats the funniest thing ever posted on there.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol OMG, I think something in my stomach exploded from laughing so hard! I feel sorry for the poor guy, some of those people were really mean.

"User name change to "Magilla"

 

 

 

:lol :lol :lol :lol

 

 

 

wow thats awesome

I didn't have high hopes when I read Accord posted it. But damn I needed the laugh!!

 

:lol :lol :lol

  • Author

that wasnt funny. that board must be reaaaaaaaally slow if thats the funniest thing ever posted on there.

 

Get over yourself.

 

I didn't have high hopes when I read Accord posted it.

 

:plain

that wasnt funny. that board must be reaaaaaaaally slow if thats the funniest thing ever posted on there.

 

Get over yourself.

 

I didn't have high hopes when I read Accord posted it.

 

:plain You have a very bad track record.

WOW!

that wasnt funny. that board must be reaaaaaaaally slow if thats the funniest thing ever posted on there.

 

Get over yourself.

 

I didn't have high hopes when I read Accord posted it.

 

:plain You have a very bad track record.

make that an absolutely terrible track record

I didn't have high hopes when I read Accord posted it. But damn I needed the laugh!!

 

:lol :lol :lol

 

Good to see I wasn't the only one thinking twice about looking.

Better than the usuals though. :thumbup

  • Author

that wasnt funny. that board must be reaaaaaaaally slow if thats the funniest thing ever posted on there.

 

Get over yourself.

 

I didn't have high hopes when I read Accord posted it.

 

:plain You have a very bad track record.

It's not my fault that everyone on MB.com is holier than thou with no sense of humor and only laughs at jokes about algebraic equations, binary expressions, and Freudian nomenclature.

 

What's the integral of "one over cabin" with respect to "cabin"? Natural log cabin + c = houseboat

 

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

 

Why did the chicken cross the M?bius strip? To get to the same side

 

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Let Epsilon < 0

 

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

What is the square root of 4b^2 ? 2b or not 2b

 

AHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

 

Trigonometry for farmers: swine and cowswine.

 

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

 

What does an analytic number theorist say when he is drowning? Log-log, log-log, log-log

 

HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

 

Did you hear about the murderous mathematician? He went on a killing spree with a pair of axis!

 

HAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Moral of the story: Lighten up.

that wasnt funny. that board must be reaaaaaaaally slow if thats the funniest thing ever posted on there.

 

Get over yourself.

 

I didn't have high hopes when I read Accord posted it.

 

:plain You have a very bad track record.

It's not my fault that everyone on MB.com is holier than thou with no sense of humor and only laughs at jokes about algebraic equations, binary expressions, and Freudian nomenclature.

 

What's the integral of "one over cabin" with respect to "cabin"? Natural log cabin + c = houseboat

 

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

 

Why did the chicken cross the M?bius strip? To get to the same side

 

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Let Epsilon < 0

 

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

What is the square root of 4b^2 ? 2b or not 2b

 

AHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

 

Trigonometry for farmers: swine and cowswine.

 

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

 

What does an analytic number theorist say when he is drowning? Log-log, log-log, log-log

 

HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

 

Did you hear about the murderous mathematician? He went on a killing spree with a pair of axis!

 

HAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Moral of the story: Lighten up.

:plain why do you always think we're the problem and not you?

  • Author

that wasnt funny. that board must be reaaaaaaaally slow if thats the funniest thing ever posted on there.

 

Get over yourself.

 

I didn't have high hopes when I read Accord posted it.

 

:plain You have a very bad track record.

It's not my fault that everyone on MB.com is holier than thou with no sense of humor and only laughs at jokes about algebraic equations, binary expressions, and Freudian nomenclature.

 

What's the integral of "one over cabin" with respect to "cabin"? Natural log cabin + c = houseboat

 

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

 

Why did the chicken cross the M?bius strip? To get to the same side

 

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Let Epsilon < 0

 

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

What is the square root of 4b^2 ? 2b or not 2b

 

AHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

 

Trigonometry for farmers: swine and cowswine.

 

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

 

What does an analytic number theorist say when he is drowning? Log-log, log-log, log-log

 

HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

 

Did you hear about the murderous mathematician? He went on a killing spree with a pair of axis!

 

HAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Moral of the story: Lighten up.

:plain why do you always think we're the problem and not you?

 

Get over yourself.

Por favor no moleste!!! No Moleste!!!!

 

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

 

:banghead

Por favor no moleste!!! No Moleste!!!!

 

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

 

:banghead

 

 

LMao!

  • Author

Por favor no moleste!!! No Moleste!!!!

 

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

 

:banghead

 

:thumbup

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.