Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

So who is going to tonight's game?

Featured Replies

I'll be there again tonight, this time upper deck behind home plate. This is the 4th game I've been to this week. Hoping for a big crowd!

Mr. BB27 and I are going tonight and Sunday. I do believe he is going tomorrow night as well.

 

:gofish

 

You know, I like you way better than your husband.

Mr. BB27 and I are going tonight and Sunday. I do believe he is going tomorrow night as well.

 

:gofish

 

You know, I like you way better than your husband.

 

She is certainly more subdued. BB27 would have written two pages.

I hope to see a bigger crowd there tonight too. Not looking forward to the traffice but I am certainly looking forward to the game! :D

I'm going Friday. In fact, 25-30,000 wouldn't really surprise me for Friday's game. Especially if they win tonight.

 

I'll pay attention to tonight's game, and watch the first half of it, but I'm a Dolphins fan first.

 

I want to bet on over 30,000 tonight... how is the weather looking?

i was their in section 149 behind home plate on friday night .we have good crowd but their saw them lose

 

 

I'm going Friday. In fact, 25-30,000 wouldn't really surprise me for Friday's game. Especially if they win tonight.

 

I'll pay attention to tonight's game, and watch the first half of it, but I'm a Dolphins fan first.

 

I want to bet on over 30,000 tonight... how is the weather looking?

we have crowd of 21,000

I cant believe the attendance was only 21k. It looked like a lot more.

 

 

It sure looked like a lot more than the 30,000 a few weeks ago when it was U or Miami night. I could not see upstairs from my seats, but the lower level, especially first base side all the way to the bullpen was pretty well full. The noise level was great, the buzz was there, a real atmosphere-I hope the players and AND Matt Treanor took it in-but alas, we all went home bummed out.

 

Just like I said a few weeks ago, 12,000 hard core fans here sound louder than the sit on their hands 37,000 I encountered while at a game last month in Seattle. The 21,000 was even twice as loud as that. Hope we get more tonite. Gotta Win. Moehler-WALK RYAN HOWARD, PLEASE.

I heard that they are expecting a bigger crowd tonight. Hopefully Moe mows them down. PLEASE MOE I am begging you to pitch the game of your life.

 

I'll bring my luck to the game tonight. I was there for Leiter's and Anibal's No-hitter :D .

I heard that they are expecting a bigger crowd tonight. Hopefully Moe mows them down. PLEASE MOE I am begging you to pitch the game of your life.

 

I'll bring my luck to the game tonight. I was there for Leiter's and Anibal's No-hitter :D .

 

:lol :lol :lol you re going to need alot more than good luck....maybe a taser gun to tase all the phillies hitters lol....im calling it if moe pitches a no no tonight then the world ends tommorow! lol

I heard that they are expecting a bigger crowd tonight. Hopefully Moe mows them down. PLEASE MOE I am begging you to pitch the game of your life.

 

I'll bring my luck to the game tonight. I was there for Leiter's and Anibal's No-hitter :D .

 

:lol :lol :lol you re going to need alot more than good luck....maybe a taser gun to tase all the phillies hitters lol....im calling it if moe pitches a no no tonight then the world ends tommorow! lol

 

Hopefully Holly's luck just gets him a 6 inning 1 run outing, and has howard given a day off...

I heard that they are expecting a bigger crowd tonight. Hopefully Moe mows them down. PLEASE MOE I am begging you to pitch the game of your life.

 

I'll bring my luck to the game tonight. I was there for Leiter's and Anibal's No-hitter :D .

 

I was there for Leiter's. Still have the ticket stub, as a matter of fact. And I also have Leiter's signature on my old hat.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.