Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

So who is going to tonight's game?

Featured Replies

It would be bitter sweet if 25,000+ showed up tonight even though the fins are kicking off their season tonight. To me, there is no question on who gets priority but I know there's some die hard dolphin fans out there.

I love everything that's happening right now, but tonight it's the Dolphins for me. Go Fish!

Now that the Monsoons of the past week look over, you would hope a carryover of the no hitter would at least bring out 15-20000 real bodies-but lets face it, Dolphins vs STeelers, people will be paying attention to the Marlins, but in their living rooms.

 

But there is no excuse for the rest of the weekend. For once, let all baseball fans do this for ourselves and go. Get out of your seats, even if there is a thunderstorm in Coral Springs. Forget about Loria and Samson for the rest of this month and go to the games. We will get our stadium, even though Villalobos was kicked out of the Senate leader seat for the coming session.

I changed my mind and I'm going now. I can always record the Dolphins game... :mischief

 

There 'ya go! :thumbup

 

I'll be there Friday & Saturday.

I am going to tomorrow and probably Saturady. Tonight I'm watching the Dolphins-they only play 16 game, the Marlins play 162. This is a very important series thoug, and we need to take 3 of the 4 games.

I will be there, seats have yet to be determined though. I'm bringing my horns like I did in 1997 and 2003, so I won't be hard to identify. So whose catching a live one? GO MARLINS!

I'm going Friday. In fact, 25-30,000 wouldn't really surprise me for Friday's game. Especially if they win tonight.

 

I'll pay attention to tonight's game, and watch the first half of it, but I'm a Dolphins fan first.

I'll be switching back and forth between both games all night...

 

I mean, c'mon, this is a tough decision. Marlins and Phillies all tied up in the wild-card, the hyped Dolphins facing the Super Bowl champs. That's pretty darn tough entertainment to beat.

I'm going on friday and saturday..when i saw that, i mean I want to go, depends on whether my dad will go or not.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.