Briscoe High Commercials

TarHeel324

Maybe my favorite commercials out there right now. It seems like I could watch it all day and still notice something i missed

they star Michael Vick, LaDainian Tomlinson, Brian Urlacher, Troy Polamalu, and Matt Leinart; Don Shula, Urban Meier, Lawrence Taylor, and Steve Young as coaches; Deion Sanders and Jill Arrington as the parents of a player; Jillian Barberie as a girl who hits on one of the players, and Lee Corso as the team's mascot

who is #18 some dude named ryan the girl says whatz up to em, and then he catches the last ball to end the game

i cant find who plays Ryon, but i think they put him in there with all the pros to represent the future of football

BTW that girl is played by Barberie...and somehow i forgot to mention that Jimmy Johnson plays a teacher

Unfortunately Urban Meyer needs to create a consistent national title contender before he gets put in these type of ads.

But he is in these ads

or are you saying he doesnt deserve it yet?

Yeah, what you said second.

I didn't realize I was ambiguous with that last statement, my bad.

For real, Nike is so good with advertisements in general, adn this is no exception, they're going to put Under Armour, and their one dimensional commercials, where they belong. I really like the idea of these long 90 second Briscoe High spots. They're really looking to get the football market back.

I'd love a favorite Nike commercial thread.

Great series of commercials.

Except for Jillian Barberie being in it, it's my new favorite. Upon the first three viewings there was just something new to pick out every time.

Worst commercial: AJ Hawk Under Armour Commercials where he apparently has to READ "Klik Klak" off of a cue card.

Except for Jillian Barberie being in it, it's my new favorite. Upon the first three viewings there was just something new to pick out every time.

Worst commercial: AJ Hawk Under Armour Commercials where he apparently has to READ "Klik Klak" off of a cue card.

thats a bad thing for you?

i like it, thats just another awesome thing to notice in the commercial

Oh how I hate that commerical.

I love these commericials though. Definately my favorite.

thats a bad thing for you?

i like it, thats just another awesome thing to notice in the commercial

She's kind of old and annoying. Like Jenny McCarthy's older sister who's starved for attention. Just not for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I keep seeing these commercials, so I wanted to see if we could come up with a complete list of all of the football players/personalities present in the commercials.

Here's what I have:

Former Players/Coaches:

-Jimmy Johnson

-Don Shula

-Deion Sanders

-John Elway

-Lee Corso

Current Players:

-Brian Urlacher

-LaDanian Tomlinson

-Michael Vick

-A.J. Hawk