Brian Moehler

marlins2219

Not in a players role. Remember that he was going to retire before this year and only came back to help with the kids because he knew what it was like for a bunch of rookies starting. If he decides to get into coaching I wouldn't be at all surprised to see the Marlins get him started in some way as a reward for his team player attitude. I would be all for that.

Good clubhouse presence will do anything asked ...start, relieve, sit his ass in the corner all with a smile. He is what teams need to round out a pitching staff

So would any rookies we have rotting on the bench like Pinto and Petit. They shouldn't be denied starts to this guy at this point in the season. Thanks for the service Moe, hope you catch on somewhere else...like the Mets.

Good clubhouse presence will do anything asked ...start, relieve, sit his ass in the corner all with a smile. He is what teams need to round out a pitching staff

So would any rookies we have rotting on the bench like Pinto and Petit. They shouldn't be denied starts to this guy at this point in the season. Thanks for the service Moe, hope you catch on somewhere else...like the Mets.

Maybe I read Eddie wrong Shamster, but I don't think that's what he was saying.

I read it to mean he'll land on his feet somewhere as a roleplayer in the back of someone's bullpen. I don't think it had anythng to do with keeping others from performing.