I'm really bored so.....

louiecastillo1

I'm really bored so i was wondering: since Girardi is heading out the door, and assuming

his stupid no facial hair policy is going with him, which marlin players do you think will be

sporting facial hair next year?

Here's a preview of what the fish might look like next year...

you forgot to put miggy and hanram i wonder wat they would look like with facial hair

I'm really bored so i was wondering: since Girardi is heading out the door, and assuming

his stupid no facial hair policy is going with him, which marlin players do you think will be

you forgot to put miggy and hanram i wonder wat they would look like with facial hair

Here they are...

Here they are...

:lol I don't think Miggy's baby face can grow real facial hair.

The no facial hair policy is "stupid"?

Have you seen the Oakland A's lately?

They look like a bunch of homeless people. They look nothing like professionals.

Getting on the manager for in game decisions is one thing. But getting on him for turning a team full of rookies into contenders and instilling professionalalism in them is ghey.

The only stupid thing I see is this thread.

:thumbup

Guest FlummoxedLummox

They look like a bunch of homeless people. They look nothing like professionals.

Getting on the manager for in game decisions is one thing. But getting on him for turning a team full of rookies into contenders and instilling professionalalism in them is ghey.

It's enough already dude. I know you love being the "guy who defends Girardi", but seeing as he's leaving, why don't you try coming up with a new identity for next year?

And the Oakland A's are terrible. Those damned hippies should be ashamed of themselves. Maybe if they were clean-shaven, they'd be leading the division....oh...wait...

I never liked the no facial hair policy. These are the Marlins not the Yankees. Sometimes I don't even like the facial hair these guys are into but I think it sort of adds color to the team. Rollie Fingers would not have been the same without his distinctive look and baseball history is full of colorful characters that are fondly remembered for their trademark styles.

It's enough already dude. I know you love being the "guy who defends Girardi", but seeing as he's leaving, why don't you try coming up with a new identity for next year?

And the Oakland A's are terrible. Those damned hippies should be ashamed of themselves. Maybe if they were clean-shaven, they'd be leading the division....oh...wait...

Hey when did I run over your dog?

Ive never so much as responded to one of your posts so why dont you get off my jock.

I know your identity is acting really quirky and being the off the wall funny guy but I happen to think Girardi gave this organization 110% this year and the relentless second guessing of his in game decisions :lol is total amateur BS.

Guest FlummoxedLummox

I also think that Girardi gave the team 110%, but that doesn't mean that there weren't legitimate reasons for him not returning. I think the way the team handled it has been very classless, as I've said many times before.

What I'm referring to, is that just because this thread mentions Girardi doesn't mean that you should get on your high horse about it. When someone questions Girardi's in-game decisions, go for it. Because in a lot of instances, I agree with you. However, in this instance, I think that you're so used to having your defenses up, that you began being advesarial where it wasn't warranted.

• 2 weeks later...