The ugliest Marlins hat of all time?

Accord

Obviously you don't get ghetto fashion. Depending on what they're wearing, it could match a person's outfit.

I wouldn't wear it though, that's for sure.

Since most of us have never seen these hats on anyone it's obvious even the ghetto doesn't get ghetto fasion.

Obviously you don't get ghetto fashion. Depending on what they're wearing, it could match a person's outfit.

Since most of us have never seen these hats on anyone it's obvious even the ghetto doesn't get ghetto fasion.

Considering all these fitted hats can only be found in certain stores (and even then in certain quantity/availability) I'd say there's a good chance you could go your entire life and never see someone wear one....but there's also an equally good chance that there are many people who do wear them.

Considering all these fitted hats can only be found in certain stores (and even then in certain quantity/availability) I'd say there's a good chance you could go your entire life and never see someone wear one....but there's also an equally good chance that there are many people who do wear them.

:blink: :blink: !

:blink: :blink: !

What's wrong bud? We can get together and work it out.