Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I am so good.

Featured Replies

So umm... after hours and hours of tutoring I am happy to say I passed Statistics with a B. I failed/got a D on every single test and I guess somehow he curved the grades eventhough he said he would not. :woot I am so happy.

 

/Just had to share.

HollyBerry where were you taking statistics? I was taking it at FAU this semester, and I got a 78 on midterm and 48 on Final... got a 91 in the class somehow

wish I had that teacher - i received a 105 on the mid-term and a 94 on the final and ended up with a B in the class - still not sure how that was possible.....................

how is it now real math? - it is also far from silly depending on your profession

 

it may not be as straight line as some other forms of mathmatics and although there can be good money in the professions that spawn from it, you really don't see many recruitors lusting over math majors - engineering is probably the most math intense mainstream profession - for math majors teaching or actuarial work are big draws - many finance paths build on some stat work

I just finished with all of my math classes thankfully. I just passed Geometry this semester. I am horrible at math and I guess I've always been pretty good with Geometry. It's just algebra that I can't stand. I got an A in College Algebra the semester before last. It took a lot of hard work.

I took stats at FAU in Boca two years ago...got an A- by sweet talking the teacher. I am 'so good' at BSing my way to good grades.

I took enough advanced math classes in college that I was exempt from stats. Lucky me from what I hear.

I took stats at FAU in Boca two years ago...got an A- by sweet talking the teacher. I am 'so good' at BSing my way to good grades.

 

Did you have Kizlik, the crazy sweat machine?

congrats on the B, hollyberry. stats was a bit confusing for me when i took it last year, even though i aced calculs in high school and got ap credit for the class. i think i was a bit rusty not taking a intensive math class for a while, even though i got like all a's in math back in high school. i think i saw a bit more rust when i tried to tutor one of my friends who was in danger of failing college algebra for a second time. i guess that's the kind of thing we have to keep excersing in order to stay sharp.

 

thankfully, i just finished college, and i can take a break from studying for a while. good luck for those still in it, i know how it feels in between finishing that last final and finding out your grade in that class, it's some of the most nerveracking times in college.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.