Harry Potter Book 7 title revealed

Lefty

cant wait :|

There are a ton of various children-themed stories that you can hate on and negatively critique--

but do 'not' question the popularity and attraction of one Mr. Harry Potter.

Well I just did buddy

I think I've just about had it with the Harry Potter fad

Do you want to start a Civil War over this?

There are a ton of various children-themed stories that you can hate on and negatively critique--

Well I just did buddy

How is it a 'fad' when there has been considerable interest in the series for the past 6-7 years, and the series hasn't even concluded yet?

Quh-westion:

Have you ever read the books?

Athankyou.

Well I just did buddy

How is it a 'fad' when there has been considerable interest in the series for the past 6-7 years, and the series hasn't even concluded yet?

Quh-westion:

Have you ever read the books?

Athankyou.

I honestly did read the first one to see what the big deal was about and wasnt too impressed. Also I was dragged to the first movie and didnt care for that either

And yeah, I guess fad is the wrong word to use here since its been around for awhile. I'm a little tired of the whole series, but thats just me.

Why am I not as excited as I should be? Usually I'm happy as hell when any info is out about the books. Maybe as it gets closer...

Also, if Harry dies...the last 6 books would be totally pointless. I mean, honestly, why put the kid through 6 years of torture and then kill him? That's just mean. :|

Maybe Snape dies... or what about Hagrid? I hope it's not Harry. That would just kill (no pun intended) it for me.

I think Snape dies, just because of the role of his character. He was a traitor (as it appears), so I think a lot of people are going to be after him. But he's a very good wizard, so it won't be easy. I don't think Hagrid will die, due to his giant blood. McGonagell's gone, she took a stunning spell to the chest in book 6, and I think that almost took her.