Milestones

Iowa

300 wins: Tom Glavine (291), Randy Johnson (280)

200 wins: John Smoltz (193)

3000 Ks: Pedro Martinez (2998), John Smoltz (2778)

2500 Ks: Tom Glavine (2481)

2000 Ks: Jaime Moyer (1992)

500 saves: Trevor Hoffman (482)

300 saves: Armando Benitez (280), Todd Jones (263)

600 HRs: Sammy Sosa (588), Ken Griffey (563)

500 HRs: Frank Thomas (487), Jim Thome (472), Manny Ramirez (470), Alex Rodriguez (464)

3000 Hits: Craig Biggio (2930)

2500 Hits: Omar Vizquel (2472), Ken Griffey (2412), Gary Sheffield (2390), Luis Gonzalez (2373), Pudge Rodriguez (2354)

2000 Hits: Johnny Damon (1958), Chipper Jones (1944), Jeff Conine (1917)

2000 Strikeouts: Jim Thome (1909)

600 SB: Kenny Lofton (599)

300 SB: Bobby Abreu (271)

The ones I don't see happening are:

*Big Unit winning 20 (17 last year)

*John Smoltz with 222 Ks (211 last year)

*Todd Jones with 37 saves (37 last year)

*Sammy Sosa with 12 HRs (0 last year)

*Ken Griffey with 37 Hrs (27 last year)

*Luis Gonzalez with 137 Hits (157 last year)

*Bobby Abreu with 29 SB (30 last year)

If you listed Sammy there, you gotta post Barry. He may not get there this year, but he'll hit more homers than Sammy.

Are you saying that the guy who hit 26 HR in 367 AB - and who is now HEALTHY, mind you - isn't going to hit at least 21 HR?

The only thing that can stop Barry is a court indictment.

Well whatever.. Barry Bonds can kiss my ass.

Umm... OK.. In that case, all you had to say was that you left Barry off cause you don't like him. Don't say he was excluded because you were specifically listing even numbered, personal milestones that end in zero's....

Well whatever.. Barry Bonds can kiss my ass.

Umm... OK.. In that case, all you had to say was that you left Barry off cause you don't like him. Don't say he was excluded because you were specifically listing even numbered, personal milestones that end in zero's....

Now you're putting words in my mouth. I didnt include him because I didnt even think about it. I went to baseball-reference, looked at active leaders and who was closest to certain numbers. Me saying he can kiss my ass is just a reaction of the way hes acted throughout his career.

Its kind of funny.. SF fans and Barry kind of take after one another.

Its kind of funny.. SF fans and Barry kind of take after one another.

Well don't expect me to kiss your ass, young man.

k thats pretty good

:lol

Arizona should market the hell out of Big Unit being the last ever 300 game winner. Hopefully his body hangs in there the next two years for him to do it.

Well, I sure am looking forward to some Big Unit vs Barry matchups. I know who you'll be rooting for, but I've always loved watching those two face off.

The other milestone I will really enjoy watching is Craig Biggio get to 3,000 hits. I've always been a huge fan of his.

If you listed Sammy there, you gotta post Barry. He may not get there this year, but he'll hit more homers than Sammy.

Are you saying that the guy who hit 26 HR in 367 AB - and who is now HEALTHY, mind you - isn't going to hit at least 21 HR?

The only thing that can stop Barry is a court indictment.

Please God/Allah/Buddah etc... I'll promise to be really good for a few days if you'll do this one for me.

Back to reality I can't believe that there could be 4 legitimate 500 HR members added this year. Looking at the bodies of Thome and Manny I can't imagine too many roids there.