Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3/7 vs. Baltimore

Featured Replies

Sanchez

Amezaga

Cabrera

Willingham

Boone

Borchard

Olivo

Gall

Andino

 

Willis

From the looks of the box score D-Train had a great outing....3 IP, 1 hit, 3 K's.

 

Prediction: If D-Train has a Cy Young type year then we go to the playoffs! :notworthy

Messenger is impressive thus far this Spring.

 

Would be nice if he can do that in the regular season... DO IT MESS!

Boone K's on 3 straight pitches. He's left 4 men on base.

 

Can we just cut this guy and eat the money. I know it's too early but I'd rather a guy like Jason Wood get a chance with the team.

 

I have no idea why we let Edgar Gonzalez sign with the Cards also- he's having a good spring.

Damn.. giving up on Boone a week into Spring Training.... give the guy a chance. I'm glad we got him. I was at the game on Sunday and he hit a couple of balls hard, just right at someone. I think he's gonne be fine....

 

Why does Fredi keep giving Gall so much playing time?

Damn.. giving up on Boone a week into Spring Training.... give the guy a chance. I'm glad we got him. I was at the game on Sunday and he hit a couple of balls hard, just right at someone. I think he's gonne be fine....

 

Why does Fredi keep giving Gall so much playing time?

 

 

Probably because Gall will be among the 1st cuts.

 

Boone has hit .254, .243, and .251 the past 3 years with a career average of .264 so he is declining fast.

 

Sure, Wood only went 6-13 last season with the Fish with 2 doubles. This spring he's raking it also.

 

I know we need a veteran to take Helms spot but Boone better watch his back because Mr. AAA MVP he right on him.

i looking at score box baltimore use more player and us it look like Fredi want gave some starter more playing time

 

Yeah, Fredi gave more playing time to our regular starters. Miggy, Willy and Boone each had 4 PA's.

Singles by Borch, Tresniak and Gall and we are tied at 2-2 in the 9th

 

then the three headed monster of Andino, Sanchez, and Amezaga all ground out

 

2-2 going into extras (maybe)

 

2-2 bottom 10

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.